Stash Tea Company Stash Tea Peppermint Herbal Tea, 10 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 12)

BY STASH TEA

Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Company originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then... see more...

Cortney W.
Ashland, OR
Stash tea is a great brand for teas on the cheaper side of the spectrum. As an avid tea drinker, I have serious respect for Stash as a company. Their peppermint tea is really refreshing, and is lovely when steeped to an intense strength with honey or sugar added. Great for upset stomachs.
lauryn c.
reedley, CA
I drink this tea primarily in the winter. Nothing warms you up better than a nice hot glass of peppermint tea. I will 100% choose this product over hot chocolate any day!
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I really like Stash tea. Especially the mint. It is so refreshing and can be consumed at any time during the day or night. It tastes good at any time.
Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Relaxing aroma, smooth taste and a quick steep. I like the packaging and love that it's locally sourced in my hometown of Portland, Oregon.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
This mint tea is good but lighter than others I've tried . I get it when it's on sale for when I want something a little less minty.
Alexis A.
Peppermint tea is my absolute favorite. I could drink it everyday. I would recommend this product for anyone who is a tea drinker.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
Love Stash tea, it is one of my favorite brands. This peppermint one taste amazing and helps soothe your stomach.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
This my go to tea at night. Or when I'm feeling under the weather. It's a crisp mint that almost tastes like gum.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
This is a great tea! I use this to make cold mint tea & everyone raves about how the mint flavor is just right.
aldo w.
I love this tea very soothing and relaxing I love its flavor. A must have for every tea drinker.