BY STASH TEA

Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
The Earl Grey blend is AMAZING!!! It was my first loose tea that I've tried, and I will never go back to tea bags. Brews beautifully, and I reuse the leaves twice.
Kelsey O.
Seekonk, MA
I love loose leaf tea and this one provides a good flavor for a good price. I would recommend trying it out
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
Stash teas are so good!!! I've never seen the loose leaf version before! I'll have to keep my eyes open for it next time I am grocery shopping
Naomi H.
Nepean, ON
This tea is great because you can choose how much tea you want to use. Great flavor.