Stash Tea Company Stash Tea Earl Grey Black Tea, 10 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 12)

BY STASH TEA

Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a a great tea if you want a traditional black tea - whether you take it plain or with milk. This was recommended to me by a friend who was born and raised in England, so I trust that it's the real deal. You can find it at most grocery stores, so it's an easy buy.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I love this! I recently tried this brand and I really enjoyed it. I would most definitely buy it again. Especially since I am almost out of it.
Erica Y.
Erica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I love tea. I especially love Earl Grey. This is THE WORST Earl Grey I've ever tried (and believe me I've tried many). It tastes nothing like Earl Grey. I don't know what they put in it but it doesn't have that bergamot taste associated with Earl Grey. Such a waste of money. I wanted to like it because all the other Stash tea flavors are amazing (especially their mint one!).
Susan S.
Susan S.
Columbia, CT
I like this tea, but I will say it does not have your typical Earl Grey flavoring. It almost has a more floral taste to it, and less like Bergamont. I prefer the black and green organic earl grey tea by stash, but this one is usually kept in my cabinet as well.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Hodges, SC
I love a good cup of hot tea, but I wouldn't say I'm a tea "snob" like I am with coffee. That said, Stash teas taste noticeably better to me than average grocery store teas. Particularly the Earl Grey has an amazingly robust flavor! Can't go wrong if you like Earl Grey.
Ann N.
Ann N.
Edison, NJ
Stash's Earl Grey tea is SO good. It is really fragrant and the flavor is really strong. If you like Early Grey then this is a must try.
ashley h.
ashley h.
Eustis, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the strong flavor of this tea! I'm a tea drinker and i love earl grey teas and this is by far one of my favorites! i just love a big cup of this in the morning :D
Marya G.
Marya G.
Foodie Expert
Not getting my vote. I like tea. I love earl grey tea. I'm not a tea snob by any means but I just do not like Stash's Earl Grey. Not sure what they put in the mix that makes it different from other brands but I don't like it.