BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea - Mellow Moments Caffeine Free Herbal Tea - 18 Tea BagsStash Tea Mellow Moments Caffeine Free Herbal Tea brings together mints and herbs to create an especially soothing tea. Fragrant tulsi leaves an ancient plant used extensively in India and in Ayurvedic practice adds yet another compon see more...

Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
My husband and I have been drinking this brand of tea for a while now.

We absolutely love the teas they have to offer. And with their S&H prices low and their teas not being too costly, we've enjoyed quite a few of Stash's teas.

Mellow Moments is really something special. You really have to take your time drinking it and enjoy both its smell and taste. It's wonderful and I recommend it to anyone looking for a nice tea.
Sarah G.
Mellow moments is a really soothing tea blend. I will frequently drink it before bed or anytime as a stress reliever. One of my favorites!
Amanda H.
Tilton, NH
I am a tea Junkie.. But this tea is a MUST have every month I'm buying more to add to my pile of Tea. This is my go to tea!
Cristabel O.
Hialeah, FL
This is so good!!!!! My favorites flavors are English Breakfast, Wild Raspberry Hibiscus and Mango Passionfruit
mary  w.
I Buy This Tea All The Time.I Would Like To Try This One.My Regular Is Their Organic Green Tea,So Yum
Maham N.
I am madly in love with this tea. The flavor is really unique and amazing. It's a must try.
Alyssa G.
Norfolk, VA
My favorite would be the pom or lemon tea. I need to get my hands on more flavors.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
Stash's mellow moments herbal tea is one of my favorite stash's tea. It really soothes me and I love how it smells!