Stash Tea Company Christmas Teas Two Flavor Gift Set (Pack of 3) uploaded by Eber F.

BY STASH TEA

The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The... see more...

Lacey S.
Love this tea! It's one of my very favorite brands (and I drink A LOT of tea). The Christmas night flavor is one of my favorites. It's a delicious blend of spices and makes me feel so festive, although I drink it all year long. I bought it at Wegmans grocery store and the price was totally reasonable.
Aidan B.
Minneapolis, MN
I buy these two teas every year for Christmas. I use them as gift tags or put them in stockings. The Christmas day is a pretty basic mix of black and green tea, but delicious. The Christmas Eve is a herbal mix of ginger, cinnamon and other seasonal spices. It's my favorite winter herbal tea. Stash has great quality tea and are a US company, plus!
Elinka T.
Glendale, CA
I tried their black and green tea and it tasted just like any other tea. I love green tea so as long as it doesn't taste horrible I'm a fan.
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I honestly really like this brand of tea. They're so flavorful that you don't need milk or sugar to make them tasty
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Highly recommend the tea. This set makes a great gift all the flavors are great
Chloe S.
Bathgate
Really like this brand. The range of products they have has something for everyone would highly recommend
Tyazia W.
Acworth , GA
I just love tea ☕️ Wouldn't mind trying this
Kelly M.
is it just me or does anyone else wanna sip this on the 4th of july to be a non conformist?
Rita S.