BY STASH TEA

Rich mango and fresh, sweet coconut flavors in this oolong tea bring to mind a day at the beach.

Ingredients
Oolong tea, orange peel, natural pineapple coconut flavor, natural mango flavor

Steeping Instructions

• Is it caffeinated? Coconut and mango are two of my favori...2 Answers
  • Will love to try this!!! How does it taste?2 Answers
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
Pretty unusual flavor! It smells very coconut-y and sweet, kind of like sunscreen but more appealing. Tastes mostly of coconut, with only a mild mango sweet flavor. I liked it well enough, but my coworker who does not like artificial coconut did not like it at all.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
A very delicious tea. The coconut is very dominant in smell and taste. The mango gives it a sweetness. The tea makes a really good iced tea that does not need to be sweetened.
Sarah B.
Hollywood, FL
This tea is one of my favorites! I think I could drink it until I burst. Tastes like the perfect blend of coconut and mango. Very light and not too strong when you brew it but you could brew one tea bag twice.
Mercae B.
Bremerton, WA
I love this tea, I drink it every day and it's so delicious. Its very affordable, packaging is simple. I wish it was more environmentally friendly, but taste is great. Make sure to carefully follow the steeping directions.
Andrea L.
Lancaster , NY
This is my go-to tea, I always try to keep some both in my desk and at home. I love the light "tea" flavor and the touch of fruit. Very good black or with a little sugar if it's not sweet enough for your taste.
I would say the fragrance of this tea is stronger than the flavor.

Elana K.
This is good. It has a light flavor and is good as an iced tea because of the fruity coconut notes.  It was actually pretty difficult to find this flavor but eventually I found it at Christmas Tree Stores. It is inexpensive. It does not seem to be highly caffeinated.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Very unique mix to pair with oolong tea, the coconut and the mango really mix well to make this tea feel very tropical and the wuyi oolong is actually really well suited to this combination. It is a little odd at first, but it's easy to get addicted to after a few cups ;)
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Honestly, my hubs and I picked this tea up just as a random flavor to try, and now it's a staple in our house! He never really like tea, but this tea is amazing! It doesn't have a bitter taste after like a lot of teas do, just sweet. No sugar needed
Melanie W.
Just found this at my local supermarket, I have to confess this is my ultimate fave flavor and I am a tea lover to the heart. This is my go to tea for 2015, HIGHLY recommend...the taste is smooth, mellow, and not overbearing with coconut flavor, everything balances on the taste buds😍
Angela F.
I love oolong teas. This was good but did not knock my socks off. For me the flavors did not meld with the oolong but overpowered it. I would like it if I could taste all three flavors.
Melanie W.
What is your favorite flavor of Stash tea for the year 2015?
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
Is it caffeinated? Coconut and mango are two of my favorite flavors!
Rosemith M.
Will love to try this!!! How does it taste?