BY STASH TEA

Spicy, warm cinnamon blends with sweet vanilla, soothing chamomile, rooibos, and sarsaparilla for a tea that's both soothing and satisfying. Simply delicious!

Ingredients
Cinnamon, rooibos, chamomile, sarsaparilla, natural vanilla flavor

Steeping Instructions

• 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
  • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

• Why have I never heard of this flavor or tried it?? lol. ...3 Answers
Ashley C.
A vanilla tea with a spice to it, makes a perfect mixture to bring a little pep to your step just in time for the holidays. Don't want to let go of the holidays, warm up with a cup of cinnamon vanilla tea by Stash Tea.
Yasmine R.
Greenville, NC
This tea is the perfect amount of sweetness: sweet enough to satisfy a dessert craving, but not overly sugary. It tastes like a cinnamon roll even when I do not add sugar, milk, or honey. I prefer to drink this tea on its own. I purchase this tea every month, it is one of my favorites!
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
This stuff is delicious and so homey smelling! I love making lattes with it, so sweet and delicious. I think its a great value especially when purchasing the larger quantity packages. The flavor is great, and the cinnamon isn't too strong or spicy!
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
I love this type of tea. The vanilla smells delicious and the cinnamon along with it is delicious. The best part is that the cinnamon helps with your nose if it is stuff just make sure you drink it hot.
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
Many tea brands offer the same flavor at varied prices. I find that this brand has flavors that are comparable to other higher-priced brands at a convenient and low price. Great brand for any tea drinker to try out.
Mandy G.
Awesome tea, very soothing and you can just drink it without any added sweetener if you like! Or add some milk or honey to make it extra tasty.
kelsey p.
I am a tea fanatic and i love this brand for hot tea. It tastes sooo good an is relaxing and calming. This stuff and Lipton are my favorites
Miranda C.
Hesperia, CA
The most delicious flavored tea ever. So soothing and calming with a perfect flavor. I love the vanilla and I absolutely love the cinnamon.
Kendal  G.
Ephrata, PA
This stuff is so so yummy. I like adding a little bit of cream and some sugar. It's perfect for cold winter nights.
Linda B.
Elkins, WV
I love this tea! I drink it hot with a little more cinnamon and milk! It's makes it creamy and it smells so good!
Elana K.
Why have I never heard of this flavor or tried it?? lol. Is there artificial vanilla, or real vanilla flavor?

back