BY STASH TEA

Pure clover honey, good for sweetening a beverage or as a healthy and delicious snack. Manufactured in the USA. Pop open the end of the plastic straw and squeeze into your beverage.

Ingredients
Pure clover honey, natural cinnamon extract

Allergens
None

Country of Origin
USA

Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
I love theses honey sticks. You simply cut one end and place the cut end in your hot tea and the honey slowly slips down the straw an into my tea. I also like that it doubles as a stir stick!
Katrina P.
I love these! My mom used to buy them all the time for our tea. They have the perfect amount of honey in them, double as a stir stick and don't create a mess.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Mess free honey! All you do is snip and squeeze and don't have to worry about it getting all over your hands! The cinnamon adds a nice kick to the sweet honey!
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
These are simple and delicious for taking in the road or adding to a gift of tea. Yummy!
Hailie h.
These are great for tea! i actually put these in my coffee as well, u just need to cut one open and put it in any hot beverage! it does wonders :)
Mackenzie B.
Easy and yummy!!!! Perfect for a snack and you don't have to do anything but take them out of the package
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
Has anyone bought these yet? I love honey but not sure about the cinnamon.
Ivana C.
I Never taste or seen these what r they how do u eat it ?? Lol like do u put in ur tea?