BY STASH TEA

Spicy cinnamon and juicy apple perfectly complement each other in this tempting blend that brings hot apple pie to mind--all the taste with none of the calories! A touch of chamomile adds a soothing touch to this appealing, aromatic tea.

Ingredients
Cinnamon, hibiscus, chamomile, natural apple flavor

Steeping Instructions

• 120 ct - four 30 ct boxes
  • 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
  • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

michelle w.
These are delicious the taste of apple and cinnamon together is so good I always love a good cup of tea and read a good book
Jessica W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great fall and winter tea! It smells so good steeping and it has a full, comforting flavor. It's one of my go-to teas this time of year. I've been drinking it for a few years now and I never get tired of it. I highly recommend this one to any cinnamon or Chamomile lovers!
Leanna K.
I was looking for a nice apple cider-y caffeine free tea and decided to give this one a try. Definitely one of the better options available without having too many extra ingredients. Perhaps a bit weak. I like to enjoy it with honey or maple syrup.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Love Stash tea! Drink it every night, and this cinnamon apple flavor is amazing! Both flavors blend together really well without one overpowering the other.
AmberJean K.
Pembroke, ON
Since Tim Hortons had discontinued their apple cinnamon tea, I needed a quick replacement to settle the cravings for the flavor. This tea did just the trick.
Rosie S.
It's soothing, reminds me of apple pie. The combination of apple and cinnamon is right. I didn't add any sweeteners. Nice to have a cup on a chilly day.