BeveragesTea & InfusionsStash Tea
Cinnamon Apple Chamomile Herbal Tea

Stash Tea Cinnamon Apple Chamomile Herbal Tea

by Stash Tea

Spicy cinnamon and juicy apple perfectly complement each other in this tempting blend that brings hot apple pie to mind--all the taste with none of the calories! A touch of chamomile adds a soothing touch to this appealing, aromatic tea.

Ingredients
Cinnamon, hibiscus, chamomile, natural apple flavor

Steeping Instructions

• 60 ct - two 30 ct boxes
  • 120 ct - four 30 ct boxes
  • 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
  • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stash Tea Cinnamon Apple Chamomile Herbal Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Juliet J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great fall and winter tea! It smells so good steeping and it has a full, comforting flavor. It's one of my go-to teas this time of year. I've been drinking it for a few years now and I never get tired of it. I highly recommend this one to any cinnamon or Chamomile lovers!
michelle W.
These are delicious the taste of apple and cinnamon together is so good I always love a good cup of tea and read a good book
Ashley
This tea is solid, warming, sweet and tastes like apple cinnamon. What more can you ask for?
Rosie S.
It's soothing, reminds me of apple pie. The combination of apple and cinnamon is right. I didn't add any sweeteners. Nice to have a cup on a chilly day.
Ali P.
1,170 reviews
Love Stash tea! Drink it every night, and this cinnamon apple flavor is amazing! Both flavors blend together really well without one overpowering the other.
Heather R.
Hamilton
I discovered this tea while looking for my regular brand which ended up being out of stock.  I haven't looked back.  This it what I have before bed every night.  I love the mild flavour of the apple and cinnamon. Very refreshing.
AmberJean K.
Pembroke, ON
Since Tim Hortons had discontinued their apple cinnamon tea, I needed a quick replacement to settle the cravings for the flavor. This tea did just the trick.
Leanna K.
I was looking for a nice apple cider-y caffeine free tea and decided to give this one a try. Definitely one of the better options available without having too many extra ingredients. Perhaps a bit weak. I like to enjoy it with honey or maple syrup.

Looking for your answer?