BY STASH TEA

This unique herbal tea blends chocolate flavors with aromatic lavender and cool peppermint for a sophisticated cup. Add a touch of sugar and a splash of milk for a delightful dessert tea.

Ingredients
Cocoa shells, peppermint, lavender, chocolate flavor, vanilla extract

Steeping Instructions
3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated
Yes (Trace amount from cocoa shells.)

Tea Bag Packaging

• 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
  • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
Oh my goodness this tea is amazing! Lightly minty and floral with cocoa notes and soothing spices. It's all of the flavors of hot tea I want together! Price was great for a box and it's like a zero-calorie hot chocolate (without the milk). I have been loving this tea for a few weeks now and will enjoy it all winter. I tell everyone about this tea!
Kay L.
Binghamton, NY
another fav, I have 4 boxes of this in my cabinet rn AND I bought this for ppl for Christmas. It’s so good
Hannah W.
Seabrook, NH
I wish I could find this stuff after Christmas! It's sold out everywhere I look, even online. If you are able to find this I highly recommend trying it!
Suzi S.
Baldwinsville , NY
This tea is DELICIOUS!! The peppermint isn't too overwhelming and neither is the chocolate flavor. Perfect for a chilly winter night!!
mirna t.
Omg this product is amazing for Christmas season, for cold mornings, the price and flavor is amazing !
Rachel P.
Ottawa, ON
Stash does an excellent good of capturing Christmas in Paris in a mug. This tea is delicious, although I probably wouldn't drink it all year round because there are other teas that I like more. This is one of my favourite teas from Stash. I will probably buy it again next year for the holiday season.
Lisa S.
This is a wonderful tea and so good. I stock up on it after Christmas every year. I highly recommend if you get a chance to try it to do so. I like putting some raw honey in it.