BY STASH TEA

Our exclusive Christmas Eve herbal blend is a delicious caffeine-free blend of mint and sweet spices, perfect for a moment of peaceful reflection.

Ingredients
Cinnamon, orange peel, spearmint, vanilla extract, orange oil, natural cinnamon flavor, natural clove flavor

Steeping Instructions

• 120 ct - four 30 ct boxes
    • 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
    • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Melanie V.
    This is one of my favorite teas. I gravitate towards peppermint teas in general, so it was a no brainer for me to try. This is a peppermint with a twist of other flavors, so it ends up being a little more homey and has a little less bite than traditional plain peppermint teas. I’m lucky to be local to Stash and can purchcase directly from their store.
    Danielle R.
    Coxsackie, NY
    Oh my Goodness! I love this flavor!! My sister let me try this flavor on Christmas and it's like Santana workshop exploded in your mouth! I highly reccomend this as well as many of there other teas!
    Martha L.
    Saint Cloud, MN
    Interesting pine like flavor. Not your typical Christmas tea, but fresh and interesting to try. Wouldn't recommend to many folks who don't enjoy different a more complex and unique flavor palette.
    Sarah M.
    Parkville, MD
    It's all right. For me, tea is tea, and I'll drink any kind. I guess this just didn't have quite the flavor that I've come to expect from Stash teas...
    Tiffiny D.
    Las Vegas, NV
    This is on my top 5 tea picks! It tastes like the holidays and curling up with your favorite book in front of a fabulous fire all mixed up in one!
    ArabMakeupQueen N.
    Midwest City, OK
    Really tasty tea! Love the packaging and the price isn't so bad! The taste is strong and I love that! Definitely will repurchase
    Donna J.
    Love the Christmas Eve blend. I have some on hand every year just for Christmas. I have a cup while waiting for Santa every year
    Veronica T.
    Doral, FL
    Once I had the opportunity and I was delighted I would like to have the pleasure to try it again because I really trusted
    Ashley M.
    This tea is absolutely delicious! Tastes like cloves and nutmeg. It does have that Xmas feel but I drink it year round!
    Kay L.
    Binghamton, NY
    my fav herbal decaf tea. Tried on a whim bc I was avoiding caffeine but man it hits the spot

Walmart