Stash Tea Chocolate Mint Oolong Tea uploaded by Domynoe L.Stash Tea Chocolate Mint Oolong Tea uploaded by Tara B.Stash Tea Chocolate Mint Oolong Tea uploaded by Mariana J.

BY STASH TEA

Subtle hints of chocolate and mint complement this enticing oolong tea.

Ingredients
Oolong tea, peppermint, natural chocolate flavor, cocoa powder, carob powder

Steeping Instructions

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Walmart*
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I like to drink mint tea because it helps the inflammation I get from allergies, but I got really tired of straight peppermint. This was a really good alternative because it tastes really good without being overpowering.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I used to mix the Stash chocolate hazelnut and Moroccan mint teas to create a chocolate mint all the time. Not any more. Stash has provided a chocolate mint tea for us! The mint isn't overpowering, but is a nice background addition to the chocolate. I have found it harder to adjust the chocolate from bittersweet to more of a milk chocolate, however, when adding sugar. Too little can make the tea too bitter, and too much drowns out the mint. When I want a sweeter chocolate mint, I do tend to go back to tea mixing. That said, this oolong is one of several flavors I buy annually.
Ash S.
A friend told me about this tea and now it's one of my favs. Kinda the best tea for sore throats or general sickness as it smells all wonderfully minty mingled with chocolate that seems to open sinuses up. It's tasty but I wouldn't describe it as overtly chocolaty or with a strong mint taste. Actually, I can't pinpoint the taste buut I love it as a hot tea.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Not bad. The mint and the chocolate flavoring are pretty strong, really hard to taste the oolong, but it's still a pretty good tea. Maybe mix with some milk and sweetener. I do kind of dislike the artificial chocolate taste, but it's still a decent tea. If you like mint and chocolate, you may just like this one!
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Great tea to relax with. It has a very pleasant aroma and flavor. It's not overpowering at all. I love it sweetened with just a little honey... plus honey is good for you!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I was skeptical of this at first, but it turned out to be so good and I'm glad I bought it. It tastes fine with or without sugar and with or without milk.
Maddyson B.
I got these to help encourage weight loss and it worked! I dropped 17lbs in a month by drinking this and going for walks everyday!
Tashia F.
North Las Vegas, NV
Ok so Plz Plz plz plz don't have don't have don't have 55555555 to get in the shower and start clening I was
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
Someone gave me a bag of this to try once and now If I could only find it easier to buy more
Mariana J.
This Chocolate Mint tea is so good! I usually have it by itself, but my daughter loves it with honey especially when she has a cold. I bought it for $3 at a super market and for me is a fair price. I recommend this product