Stash Tea Chocolate Mint Oolong Tea

by Stash Tea

Subtle hints of chocolate and mint complement this enticing oolong tea.

Ingredients
Oolong tea, peppermint, natural chocolate flavor, cocoa powder, carob powder

Steeping Instructions

• 60 ct - two 30 ct boxes
  • 120 ct - four 30 ct boxes
  • 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
  • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stash Tea Chocolate Mint Oolong Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Silver Spgs, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
Hands down one of my all time most favored teas. The first flavor you get is definitely mint with soft and subtle chocolate undertones. The chocolate helps ease the strength of the mint turning it into something you can drink cup after cup of. It warms you up in the winter and is great iced in the summer. I am not a fruity tea person and this is perfect.
Bellefonte, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this tea! Oh man is it good. I am trying to cut down on caffeine intake so having a cup of this in the afternoon does provide a little caffeine but the warmth and the chocolate mint flavor is just amazing. I am so incredibly happy with this. Will keep this on hand at work and at home! Definitely recommend
Alliance, OH
Great chocolate mint tea. This is like drinking a dessert. It cures a sweet tooth without all of the extra yuck. This tea is always on hand in my house. For the quality and flavor this tea is priced right in my opinion. I recommend this tea to everyone, especially chocolate mint lovers.
Lawrenceville, GA
Stash Tea Chocolate Mint Oolong Tea uploaded by Domynoe L.
I used to mix the Stash chocolate hazelnut and Moroccan mint teas to create a chocolate mint all the time. Not any more. Stash has provided a chocolate mint tea for us! The mint isn't overpowering, but is a nice background addition to the chocolate. I have found it harder to adjust the chocolate from bittersweet to more of a milk chocolate, however, when adding sugar. Too little can make the tea too bitter, and too much drowns out the mint. When I want a sweeter chocolate mint, I do tend to go back to tea mixing. That said, this oolong is one of several flavors I buy annually.
This is absolutely my new favorite tea. I love mint and chocolate together and I love it even more in this tea. It satiates my sweet cravings without even being sweet at all. I highly recommend this, especially if you are trying to ween yourself off of coffee like me!
This tea is incredible. I’m biased as an oolong tea lover, but it’s the perfect amount of chocolate with a kiss of cool mint. I drink this plain and it’s fantastic.
A friend told me about this tea and now it's one of my favs. Kinda the best tea for sore throats or general sickness as it smells all wonderfully minty mingled with chocolate that seems to open sinuses up. It's tasty but I wouldn't describe it as overtly chocolaty or with a strong mint taste. Actually, I can't pinpoint the taste buut I love it as a hot tea.
Providence, UT
Not bad. The mint and the chocolate flavoring are pretty strong, really hard to taste the oolong, but it's still a pretty good tea. Maybe mix with some milk and sweetener. I do kind of dislike the artificial chocolate taste, but it's still a decent tea. If you like mint and chocolate, you may just like this one!
Girard, PA
Great tea to relax with. It has a very pleasant aroma and flavor. It's not overpowering at all. I love it sweetened with just a little honey... plus honey is good for you!
Punxsutawney , PA
I like to drink mint tea because it helps the inflammation I get from allergies, but I got really tired of straight peppermint. This was a really good alternative because it tastes really good without being overpowering.

Looking for your answer?