Stash Tea Chocolate Mint Oolong Tea

by Stash Tea

Subtle hints of chocolate and mint complement this enticing oolong tea.

Ingredients
Oolong tea, peppermint, natural chocolate flavor, cocoa powder, carob powder

Steeping Instructions

• 60 ct - two 30 ct boxes
  • 120 ct - four 30 ct boxes
  • 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
  • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stash Tea Chocolate Mint Oolong Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Kristen M.
Bellefonte, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this tea! Oh man is it good. I am trying to cut down on caffeine intake so having a cup of this in the afternoon does provide a little caffeine but the warmth and the chocolate mint flavor is just amazing. I am so incredibly happy with this. Will keep this on hand at work and at home! Definitely recommend
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Great tea to relax with. It has a very pleasant aroma and flavor. It's not overpowering at all. I love it sweetened with just a little honey... plus honey is good for you!
Maddyson B.
I got these to help encourage weight loss and it worked! I dropped 17lbs in a month by drinking this and going for walks everyday!
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
Someone gave me a bag of this to try once and now If I could only find it easier to buy more
Ash S.
A friend told me about this tea and now it's one of my favs. Kinda the best tea for sore throats or general sickness as it smells all wonderfully minty mingled with chocolate that seems to open sinuses up. It's tasty but I wouldn't describe it as overtly chocolaty or with a strong mint taste. Actually, I can't pinpoint the taste buut I love it as a hot tea.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Not bad. The mint and the chocolate flavoring are pretty strong, really hard to taste the oolong, but it's still a pretty good tea. Maybe mix with some milk and sweetener. I do kind of dislike the artificial chocolate taste, but it's still a decent tea. If you like mint and chocolate, you may just like this one!
Megan D.
This was so yummy. It smells amazing and taste even better. The flavor is not overwhelming it smells like a girl scout cookie but the taste is not sweet. I loved it.
Audria B.
Owensboro, KY
This tea is one that I like to have in the morning, it’s good but the chocolate flavor isn’t really there in my opinion, I can smell it but I do not taste it. I think it might come out more if a sweetener is added but I try to avoid adding sweeteners to my tea.
jacquie K.
Alliance, OH
Great chocolate mint tea. This is like drinking a dessert. It cures a sweet tooth without all of the extra yuck. This tea is always on hand in my house. For the quality and flavor this tea is priced right in my opinion. I recommend this tea to everyone, especially chocolate mint lovers.
Ashley
This tea is incredible. I’m biased as an oolong tea lover, but it’s the perfect amount of chocolate with a kiss of cool mint. I drink this plain and it’s fantastic.

Looking for your answer?