Stash Tea Chocolate Hazelnut Decaf Black Tea uploaded by Tammy L.Stash Tea Chocolate Hazelnut Decaf Black Tea uploaded by Domynoe L.

BY STASH TEA

Our Chocolate Hazelnut is a deliciously smooth and rich dessert tea. Chocolate, hazelnuts, vanilla, and premium black tea combine to create a fascinating blend of flavors. Sugar and a splash of milk bring out the taste of the chocolate and hazelnuts. The black teas are naturally decaffeinated, so you can savor this tea any time of day.

Ingredients
Decaffeinated black tea, natural chocolate flavor, natural hazelnut flavor, vanilla extract

Steeping Instructions
3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated
The decaffeination process does not remove all caffeine. Decaf teas contain 4 mg or less of caffeine per cup.

Tea Bag Packaging

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Walmart*
    Domynoe L.
    Lawrenceville, GA
    This was the first chocolate teas I'd ever tried, and I fell in love. As with Stash Tea White Chocolate Mocha (6x18 BAG), the amount of sugar and milk you add can adjust the flavor of the chocolate, though this one doesn't tend to have a bittersweet end on the scale. It really does taste like hot liquid chocolate in a mug, and mixes well with other flavors. Want more of a Mexican chocolate? Combine it with Stash Tea Stash Spice Dragon Red Chai Caffeine Free Tea Bags, 18 count, (Pack of 6). Like more of a caramel de Leche type feeling? Blend it with Stash Tea Stash Salted Caramel Mate Herbal & Black Tea Bags, 18 count, 1.2 oz (Pack of 6). Give it a cinnamon mix with Stash Tea Cinnamon Vanilla Herbal Tea or a creamy vanilla touch with Stash Tea Vanilla Nut Creme Decaf Black Tea. This particular tea is one of the most versatile I've tried, and it remains on my annual stock up list every year.
    Shelby P.
    Galloway, OH
    This tea is absolutely amazing! The flavor is strong, but not overwhelming. The fact that it is decaf means that I can enjoy it any time of the day. It is affordable and comparable to most other tea brands. My favorite way to enjoy this tea is to steep it for 10 or so minutes in a little water to get a strong flavor. I pour it over ice and add almond milk. YUM!
    Abby A.
    Crooksville, OH
    Stash is my favorite brand of tea! We have it in our office at work and all of the flavors are great, but the chocolate hazelnut decaf is by far my favorite. My first time trying it, I wasn't sure how those flavors would be as a TEA, but I LOVE it! Creamy and warm, but not too thick. Love it!
    isabelle b.
    Cumberland, ME
    I'm a huge fan of stash tea, it smells amazing, Its very flavorful, and I barely need to add any sugar to it like i do with other teas. The fact that it is decafinated makes it perfect for a night time drink
    Ashley W.
    YOU GUYS, THIS TEA IS SO MUCH YUM. I've had it iced and warm, and both ways it's delicious. The perfect craving soother when you want something sweet without wasting calories!
    Morganne S.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I love the bags are decaf tea and it taste delicious! If you love chocolate and hazelnut then this will be what you were looking for! If you like nutella you will love this!
    Andrea S.
    Moab
    Why are these water? I'm not sure if I'm brewing these wrong, but they seriously taste like a water down drink that has been filtered several times.
    Rebecca B.
    Austin, TX
    This stuff is sososoo good it's ugh I don't know. It wakes you up without that bland tea taste (even though most teas are amazing)
    Anggy D.
    Doral, FL, Mia
    Premium chocolate hazelnut tea omgg its the best tea I've tried ... Is the best way to start trying tea if you don't have the habit.
    Carmen M.
    New York
    this was a very interesting tea. i love drinking tea and someone had given me a few of these chocolate teas and it very good
    Alexandria S.
    Where can I get this?!?!
    Rumana Y.
    Honolulu, HI
    Chocolate Hazelnut! But in tea form? I need to try this! Honestly though, how is this tea? Is the flavor there and does to match in tea form?
    destinique c.