BY STASH TEA

View larger Chamomile Nights Take a breath, brew a cup of our Chamomile Nights and let the relaxation begin. Sweet and mellow, this tea offers just the right blend of natural herbs and flavors and is just what you need after a 'too much' day. Treat... see more...

• Where can I buy this at ??1 Answers
  • This tea sounds so yummy I can't wait to try it. I live in the ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is by far the best chamomile tea. It has some spearmint and lotus flower in it as well which gives the tea a bit of sweetness, you don't even need a sweetener with the tea, although I do add some honey every now and then.

The tea is extremely relaxing. I drink this tea if I'm anxious and need to mellow out.
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Sip, ahhhhh. It's so nice to grab this hot tea at the end of the day and just sit back and relax. I like to add a little bit of sugar to sweeten it up. It really does help you relax and fall asleep.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
El té de chamomile es ideal para relajarte, para hacer un tiempito en el día y disfrutarlo. También ayuda para los dolores estomacales y el inmsonio. Esta marca es maravillosa!
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
This is a really mild and delicious chamomile tea. It's very soothing and relaxing. I like to drink it in the evening with a spice of lemon, or a little honey in it.
Lucy L.
I'm not the greatest sleeper and always struggle to drift off. I drank a cup an hour before bed not expecting it to work, but soon fell asleep, great value for money as I got it in a sale, I have since running out bought more and will continue drinking it every night before bed. I'm not 100% keen on the taste but it's helping me sleep so I'm not complaining 10/10
Necie E.
Vernon Hills, IL
This tea sounds so yummy I can't wait to try it. I live in the Chicagoland area where can I obtain a sample or purchase it? Thanks Necie
kyri b.
Manhattan, KS
Where can I buy this at ??