Stash Tea Chai Spice Decaf Black Tea uploaded by Fabiana C.

BY STASH TEA

Our Decaf Chai Spice is made with black teas that are naturally decaffeinated using the CO2 method. This process allows the tea leaves to retain the most flavor possible and leaves only about 2-6% of its original caffeine content. Blended with cinnamon, clove, ginger and cardamom, this tea still has all the spicy, rich flavor of a caffeinated chai. The brewed tea is very aromatic, with a powerful taste and lingering flavor that is quintessentially chai in nature. This tea is delicious plain or with milk and sugar.

Some of the finest black teas in the world come from India, the world's leading producer of tea. Included in these teas are the robust and malty Assams, the prized muscatel Darjeelings, and the well-balanced Nilgiris. However, most tea consumed in India is not enjoyed for its subtle flavor nuances, but is instead blended with sweet and pungent spices to make the popular beverage chai.

Chai is usually brewed very strong, often concentrated, with lots of sugar and milk. Traditional Indian chai combines rich black tea that is boiled in milk with local spices such as cinnamon, clove, cardamom, and occasionally black peppercorns, ginger, and red chilies. The drink is then sweetened with sugar.

Ingredients
Decaffeinated black tea, cinnamon, ginger root, allspice, natural cinnamon flavor, clove, clove bud oil, cardamom oil

Steeping Instructions
3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated
The decaffeination process does not remove all caffeine. Decaf teas contain 4 mg or less of caffeine per cup.

Tea Bag Packaging

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Amazon
Fabiana C.
Miami
Is it your TEA TIME? #teatime I loooooove all kind of teas!!! I am number 1 fan of this brand, and of course chai tea is my best option. It is a combination of amazing flavors. Nice packaging and very colorful! I also bought two different flavors for one of my friends for her birthday and she was very happy!!!!!  Stash Tea Chai Spice Decaf Black Tea
Amanda H.
Belding, MI
This tea is perfect for a cold winter day or night! It almost feels naughty and overindulgent to drink this tea! Put a splash of vanilla Silk soymilk in with it and its like dessert!
Kim W.
The Stash Decaf Chai Spice Tea is a great alternative to decaf green tea for unwinding after a long day. I personally add a touch of sugar while its still hot and then finish it off with a touch of half and half or milk. The fragrant smell is just beautiful.
Ava V.
Le Roy, NY
I love this flavor of tea! It is perfect for fall. I add in a packet of sweet n low and some almond milk and it is a perfect drink! I usually end my night with this because it is decaf. I recommend dipping a crunchy granola bar or biscotti in it!!
Daniela N.
Stansbury Pk, UT
My two favorite teas are form Stash (orange spice and Moroccan mint) and I bought this imagining something that would be like a dessert, instead of a late but still a tea so good on the calories. While the calories are great, I really didn't enjoy the flavor. I tried chocolate teas before and I have learned to stick to my favorites. Until something else comes along and convinces me otherwise :)
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
These are very nice tasting teas for a pretty low price! I purchased these at Walmart about a month ago and would definitely eat them again. The spices are nice and are strong not weak which is nice.
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
Best chai tea ever!! I have gotten a lot of my coworkers to try this tea because it is comparable to the starbucks but less expensive. I always have some of this at my work drawer and always share with coworkers
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this decaf chai! I love drinking a sweet, milky chai at night after dinner, but it's so difficult to find decaf chai. This one is inexpensive and easy to find. Highly recommend.
Rosariio C.
Best tea ever not to mention chai spice is one of mi fave flavors and now for winter is just so perfect super affordable and the little bags are just perfect to take anywhere I highly recommend it 😁😁
Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
Although it's great to have a decaf Spice Tea, I find that this mix contains a lot of cloves. I generally stick it in with a decaf black tea bag to balance out the taste. I would say that at my local HEB you can find it for about 3.50, so I'd say it's about average in value.