BY STASH TEA

Our interpretation of this classic Indian drink blends rich, flavorful Indian black teas with cinnamon, clove, ginger and cardamom. The brewed tea is very aromatic, with a flavor that is slightly sweet, strong, and penetrating, with lingering notes of almond. This tea is excellent plain or with milk (regular or evaporated) and sweetener. It is exceptional any time of day-as a rich morning cup, an enjoyable dessert tea, or as a special treat.

Some of the finest black tea in the world comes from India, the world's leading producer of tea. Included in these teas are the robust Assams, muscatel Darjeelings and well-balanced Nilgiris. However, most tea consumed in India is not enjoyed for its subtle flavor nuances, but instead is blended with sweet and pungent spices to make chai.

Chai is usually brewed very strong, often concentrated, with lots of sugar and milk. Traditional Indian chai combines rich black tea that is boiled in milk with local spices such as cinnamon, clove, cardamom, and occasionally black peppercorns, ginger, and red chilies. The drink is then sweetened with sugar.

Shop our Chai Spice Black Tea in loose leaf.

Ingredients - Tea Bag
Blended black teas, cinnamon, ginger root, allspice, natural cinnamon flavor, clove bud oil, cardamom oil

Steeping Instructions

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Amazon
    Cassie B.
    Columbia, MO
    Stash makes the best bagged chai. It hits the spot all throughout the winter months, and in warmer weather I choose to ice it! Whenever I'm not able to make my own fresh chai, I reach for Stash's version. Affordable and delicious, I always keep it around.
    Sydney C.
    Goleta , CA
    I love this Chai Tea. This is the only Chai tea I buy. I like how it's not too spicy and is very floral. It is very good alone or with milk or condensed milk. It is also very inexpensive for how much you get. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
    Jessica M.
    Shirley, NY
    This tea is absolutely delicious with milk and sugar. I actually like this better than the chai tea latte at Starbucks and the great news is that an entire box of this yes is probably cheaper than one single grande latte! If you like chai tea from Starbucks, you should definitely give this tea a try.
    Trina S.
    I drink Stash Chai tea hot or cold, depends on the weather. It is Christmas in a cup. The flavors of cinnamon, clove, ginger reminds me of Christmas. I love sitting and reading a book and drinking my favorite cup of tea.
    Micheala S.
    Chester
    Flavorful tea that is great hot or cold. Easily drinkable with no aftertaste. Love the great price point and all the samplers provided on their website. You can get as much or as little tea as you want.
    Eliza M.
    Fort Sill, OK
    Stash Chai is my husband's and my favorite! It has the most spicy and delicious flavor, and we love to add cream and honey to our hot tea. Inexpensive but better than the more pricey brands, we always keep a box in our cabinet!
    Wendi D.
    Atlanta, GA
    Every chai tastes a bit different -- the mixture of spices is what matters. Stash's version is a great mix, to my tastes. No one spice overwhelms and the overall flavor is excellent.
    Angelina T.
    West Valley City
    I was a already a big fan of chai tea before I tried Stash's. But now! Now i'm in love, the flavor is totally there but not too overpowering. Its great if you are making a simple at home chai latte or you're taking hot as can be with nothing else. It can be a little more expensive but for such amazing flavor it is worth it. I will continue to buy and enjoy this wonderful tea.
    Janisa Q.
    I live on this stuff. I drink this in the morning instead of coffee. It obviously doesn't have as much caffeine in it but since it isn't as harsh as coffee I can sip on it all day and still get that energized boost from it. My favorite thing to do is to add either French vanilla or cinnamon roll coffee creamer to this without any added sugar.
    Thdh I.
    I recently just got a box of this and it's already almost gone! This is such a great drink, I have one cup a day at least. The flavor has the right amount of tea and chai mix. I always add a bit of milk and sugar to mine but I think it's just as good plain. I would 100% buy this product again!