BY STASH TEA

Our interpretation of this classic Indian drink blends rich, flavorful Indian black teas with cinnamon, clove, ginger and cardamom. The brewed tea is very aromatic, with a flavor that is slightly sweet, strong, and penetrating, with lingering notes of almond. This tea is excellent plain or with milk (regular or evaporated) and sweetener. It is exceptional any time of day-as a rich morning cup, an enjoyable dessert tea, or as a special treat.

Some of the finest black tea in the world comes from India, the world's leading producer of tea. Included in these teas are the robust Assams, muscatel Darjeelings and well-balanced Nilgiris. However, most tea consumed in India is not enjoyed for its subtle flavor nuances, but instead is blended with sweet and pungent spices to make chai.

Chai is usually brewed very strong, often concentrated, with lots of sugar and milk. Traditional Indian chai combines rich black tea that is boiled in milk with local spices such as cinnamon, clove, cardamom, and occasionally black peppercorns, ginger, and red chilies. The drink is then sweetened with sugar.

Shop our Chai Spice Black Tea in loose leaf.

Ingredients - Tea Bag
Blended black teas, cinnamon, ginger root, allspice, natural cinnamon flavor, clove bud oil, cardamom oil

Steeping Instructions

• 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
    • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Jessica M.
    Shirley, NY
    This tea is absolutely delicious with milk and sugar. I actually like this better than the chai tea latte at Starbucks and the great news is that an entire box of this yes is probably cheaper than one single grande latte! If you like chai tea from Starbucks, you should definitely give this tea a try.
    Trina S.
    Massillon, OH
    I drink Stash Chai tea hot or cold, depends on the weather. It is Christmas in a cup. The flavors of cinnamon, clove, ginger reminds me of Christmas. I love sitting and reading a book and drinking my favorite cup of tea.
    Becca L.
    I've never heard of this brand of tea before but decided to give it a try. I believe these are rather affordable and easy to get at the grocery store. I like the flavor of this tea, but it's nothing to write home about. Just a good standard tea.
    Paloma R.
    Denison
    Purchased at: Walmart
    Just bought this tea last night and made an Almond milk chai latte and came out amazing! So easy to make so easy to use. Great for that fall winter flavor you are looking for to satisfy your taste buds!
    Wendi D.
    Atlanta, GA
    Every chai tastes a bit different -- the mixture of spices is what matters. Stash's version is a great mix, to my tastes. No one spice overwhelms and the overall flavor is excellent.
    Angelina T.
    West Valley City
    I was a already a big fan of chai tea before I tried Stash's. But now! Now i'm in love, the flavor is totally there but not too overpowering. Its great if you are making a simple at home chai latte or you're taking hot as can be with nothing else. It can be a little more expensive but for such amazing flavor it is worth it. I will continue to buy and enjoy this wonderful tea.
    Thdh I.
    I recently just got a box of this and it's already almost gone! This is such a great drink, I have one cup a day at least. The flavor has the right amount of tea and chai mix. I always add a bit of milk and sugar to mine but I think it's just as good plain. I would 100% buy this product again!
    Allison M.
    Sacramento
    This is one of my favorite brands of chai tea. I like that this chai leans a little more toward vanilla and isn't quite so spicy as some other brands. I enjoy mixing it in with apple cider for the perfect winter drink. I think it is very reasonably priced and I would recommend it.
    Caroline B.
    Ball Ground, GA
    This tea makes a very strong cup of chai tea, and an even greater chai tea latte with the addition of a little sweetener and steamed milk. This makes it easy to feel as though you're drinking teavana or a handcrafted cup without the hassle or high price tag.
    Ari A.
    Seattle, WA
    If you like black tea, chai, and cinnamon flavoring, you'll like this tea. Relatively affordable, deep flavoring enough that a bag could be used twice. This met all my expectations of tea, especially when warmed. I will most definitely buy again.

Amazon