BY STASH TEA

Pure clover honey, good for sweetening a beverage or as a healthy and delicious snack. Manufactured in the USA. Pop open the end of the plastic straw and squeeze into your beverage.

Ingredients
Pure clover honey, natural clove flavor, cardamom extract, cinnamon extract

Allergens

• Do you like chai tea better than a black or green tea?5 Answers
  • Are these more sweet or spicey? (The chai part) Sometimes...4 Answers
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Yummy honey sticks great for tea, any thing you to sweeten, pricey item to buy. You can just buy regular honey or sugar for less thou. but its an easy carry around item, can keep it around for emergency when you run out of sweeteners to use. Recommend.
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
I don't know why Chai is not my flavor, but it isnt. I keep giving it a try but it's just not to my liking. The worst part is the fact that this is a stick of it and it lingered in my cup for quite some time, making it stronger and stronger. Definitely recommend for Chai lovers!
Rose C.
A little pricey compared to just reaching for a sugar packet but I won't use anything but honey in my tea and these great honey sticks allow me to carry my own sweetener in my lunch bag . It's portable and great honey taste. I also keep them at home for when I run out of honey from a jar I can just reach for a stash honey stick!
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
This is everything as a child I remember growing up. Trips to the farmer market always ended in buying a huge abundancy of different flavored honey sticks! These ones are just like the ones from the farmers market!
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
I love these honey sticks. they are just the right amount of sweetness for tea. or hey alone if you have a sweet tooth. i love these and can never keep enough of them in the house.
Jill F.
Marcellus, NY
I love the portability of these honey sticks. It's much more convienant to carry a few honey sticks around then it is to carry an entire bottle of honey around.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
Perfectly measured for a cup of tea you just pour and stir with the tube. I also love snacking on these or pairing with granny smith apples for snacks
Kimberly J.
crown point, indianw
I love honey and I use it as my sweetener of choice, even in my coffee. I would love to try some of this. Honey has very good health benefits.
Laura  B.
Wdm, IA
I love the taste and the ease of this product. I am a huge tea lover and especially chai. These are a great easy addition to my supply.
Kate R.
Louisville, KY
Great product, perfect amount of honey in the stick and they offer a variety of flavors and options (such as agave)! Worth the buy
Alexandria S.
Do you like chai tea better than a black or green tea?
Basirat A.
Dublin 15
Can use only get this in America
Katy M.
Are these more sweet or spicey? (The chai part) Sometimes chai spices get too spicey for me