Add a Photo

By STASH TEA
#12183 in Tea
Stash Green Chai Spice lends a modern twist to the traditional Chai by blending Chinese green tea with cinnamon, whole cloves, cardamom, ginger root and sarsaparilla. The result is a flavorful and spicy tea that goes well with milk and sugar and may be...
Elena G.
Elena G.
Albany, OR

I buy their products and I can barely afford them but I think the product can be more than worth it. Try it for yourself! I buy their product and I can barely afford them but I think the product be more than worth it. Try it for yourself! I buy their products and I can barely afford them but I think the product can be more than worth it. Try it for yourself! I buy their product and I can barely afford them but I think the product be more than worth it. Try it for yourself!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Nashua, NH

Chai tea is one of my favorites, especially the lattes. I was looking for something a little lighter on calories and generally better for me. The English in me makes me quite the hot tea socialist and is always a great way to end the night. After trying several brands I found this one to be the best. The flavor is absolutely amazing and has no calories! It was just what I was looking for.

Join Now