BY STASH TEA

Bring a touch of Paris to your morning with our Parisian-inspired blend. Aromatic and floral, lavender is the perfect complement to the citrus bergamot oil and full-bodied black tea. This tea is well-rounded and would pair perfectly with your favorite pastry or baguette.

Ingredients
Blended black teas, lavender, bergamot extract, vanilla extract

Steeping Instructions

• What other flavors do they have ? I'm a tea lover 3 Answers
    • We are a family of tea drinkers, what kinds of flavors fo...1 Answers
    Laura G.
    SAN DIEGO, CA
    I liked this tea a lot, as someone who really enjoys the taste and scent of lavender. It tastes like english breakfast tea, with a moderate lavender/floral taste and scent. Decent caffeine kick as well, for a tea. I would repurchase this tea in the future.
    Nesha U.
    Silver Spring, MD
    This tea is incredible. It has a full-bodied, deep flavor and you immediately want another cup once youre finished with the first.
    Stash has always been a quality brand of tea.
    The only thing wrong with BiP is that it has vanilla extract, and the ingredients do not say whether or not this extract is alcoholic. Regardless, it's amazing. Transportive and fragrant.
    Taylor E.
    Vancouver, WA
    This lovely tea gives the perfect combination of Black tea and relaxing lavender that is sure to perk you right up. I love this as an alternative to coffee in the morning, especially with just a light drizzle of honey. Delicious!
    Krys B.
    Old Forge, NY
    My mom loves this tea and drinks it almost every day and I have to say it's a great black tea it's got a great smell and taste not to bitter and it has enough caffeine to get you threw a day
    Kelly N.
    Florence, AL
    This is my go to on cold winter mornings in Chicago. It always warms my insides. I love stash teas. I tend to buy stash over any other tea.
    Alicia T.
    Dexter, NY
    I love this tea! It is great any time of day! So delicious! I'm a huge tea fan! Stash Tea Breakfast in Paris is amazing!
    Alyssa L.
    Bakersfield, CA
    I really like this kind. I always drink these in the morning for a caffeine kick. This is a great flavor even with honey.
    Sarah C.
    I am a huge fan of lavender and this tea showcases it beautifully! Such a nice alternative to coffee on a cold morning.
    Lyoka T.
    Brooklyn, NY
    Love tea. Stash offers a wide selection and they are all good. Brews strongly and flavorful. Tasty and aromatic.
    Katie K.
    torrance, CA
    this tea is really good.  i would definitely recommend this to everybody.  i do prefer yogi tea to be honest.
    Meme M.
    What other flavors do they have ? I'm a tea lover
    Brandy R.
    We are a family of tea drinkers, what kinds of flavors fo they have?

back