Stash Tea Blueberry Green Iced Tea Powder

by Stash Tea

This unique powdered green tea is made from whole green tea leaves that have been ground into a fine powder. We then add natural blueberry flavor for a refreshing, juicy taste. Just add to cold or hot water and stir, no brewing needed!

You get more of the goodness of green tea, as the entire tea leaf is consumed. Convenient, delicious, and naturally refreshing, make it by the glass or pitcher, or on-the-go by simply adding to bottled water. Shake or stir and enjoy! Each box contains 10 sticks and makes 10 servings, 16 oz each.

Note: Since this product is made from powdered green tea leaves and is not instant, some green tea may be present in the bottom of the glass. Stir well or shake before serving.

Details

Ingredients
Maltodextrin, blended green tea powders, blueberry flavor

Caffeinated

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stash Tea Blueberry Green Iced Tea Powder!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoVisalia , CA
Great price, great taste, wonderful flavor. I recommend these teas because they pack a punch. These little tea bags can easily make 3 cups of tea.
2 years agoKent , OH
I'm a blueberry tea fan, and this tea has just the right amount of blueberry. It's not to over powering and it's such a smooth flavor!
3 years ago
I love the blueberry tea the only thing I don't like is the price is quite high so I don't buy it as often as I would like to
3 years agoEl Paso, TX
This is really good tea and when it's hot outside a cool glass of this in the hot sun is yummy and refreshing.
3 years ago
I was a bit skeptical about this tea at first but once you find the flavors that you like you're hooked
3 years ago
Love this different take on steeping tea the blue berries are a nice take. Refreshing.
2 years agoScarborough , ON
I like the taste of this tea. My only issue with it is, is that I get a stomachache every time I drink it. I’m not sure if I’m allergic to something or it’s just the tea but yeah, I don’t know if I would recommend this to anyone else.