Stash Tea ack & Green Tea Bags, 20 count, 1.1 oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Michelle M.Stash Tea ack & Green Tea Bags, 20 count, 1.1 oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Angela P.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Organic Earl Grey Black & Green Tea Bags: USDA organic 100% natural Good for you, good for the earth Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sara L.
Earl grey is my favorite tea, and the Stash brand is nice and smooth, very flavorful. Great packaging and very consistent product.
Personally I LOVE LOVE LOVE tea sooooo much and this tea is one of my all time favorites. It's very relaxing and soothing and what I mostly love about it is the flavor and the fresh quality of this product.
Michelle M.
Love everything about this tea: organic, black tea taste with less caffeine, has a full bodied taste, refreshing Earl grey flavor.
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
I keep this in my cabinet religiously. It has the perfect flavor and strength. I love it.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
This tea has a bold flavor and is organic! I love the combination of earl grey and green tea plus some caffeine. A cup of this tea I. The morning helps me start my day. I would purchase this tea again.