BY STASH TEA

Fruity blend combines tart hibiscus with natural acai berry, blackberry, and blackcurrant flavors.

Ingredients - Tea Bag
Hibiscus, rosehips, lemongrass, chicory root, orange peel, licorice root, natural acai flavor, acai powder

Ingredients - Loose Leaf
Hibiscus, rosehips, lemongrass, orange peel, chicory root, natural cranberry flavor, natural acai flavor, acai fruit powder

Steeping Instructions

• 120 ct - four 30 ct boxes
    • 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
    • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Courtney C.
    This tea is nice and fruity! It's slightly sweet and tart at the same time. The flavors, while strong, aren't my favorite blend and the actual tea flavor doesn't really shine through. It tastes more like juice than tea, as opposed to tea with fruit infusions. Good for when I'm not that hungry but want to have some sort of flavor!
    Ramona A.
    Gig harbor, WA
    I am a huge tea drinker and fan- when I find a tea I like I tend to bulk order it out of worry I will run out- the acai berry is a fantastic flavor, it satisfies those of us with a sweet tooth, and tastes so good! Stash is one of my household staples!
    Michelle A.
    Schiller Park, IL
    Very soothing tea. I love the acai berry the best from all teas. There are so many benefits to drinking this tea. I drink this very often at work.
    Ann N.
    Edison, NJ
    It has a great fruity flavor. Some might dislike it because it is a bit on the sour side but it's perfect for me. A fat burner in a tea? Perfect!
    Chelsea C.
    Firth, ID
    Acai Berry is an amazing fat burner! Drinking daily will help you to shirnk that tummy in time for Summer! The taste is sweet yet fruity!
    Vanessa V.
    Los Angeles, CA
    This tea is the bomb. I don't buy juice in my house, so I make a pitcher of this, add ice and a little sugar and voila. Fresh juice.
    Nancy A.
    San Francisco, CA
    I love acai berry flavors anything! This tea is really always stocked in my cabinets. There are many flavors but this is the one
    Trina M.
    Love the taste and that it is decaffeinated so you can drink when pregnant, or like myself have a caffeine sensitivity.
    Emilia B.
    Sedro Woolley, WA
    This is another great tea from Stash. It has very sweet and fruity flavor. Taste just like the acai berry. Wonderful!
    Morgan J.
    Such great flavor, Aroma and color. No sweetener needed. Good hot or over ice. You can get two cups out of one bag.
    Alexandria S.
    Do you like this more than the licorice spice one?
    Artūrs Š.
    Is it possible to get this to Latvia (Europe)

Walmart