BY STASH TEA

Get all the best of natures healing berries in Stash's Superfruit Tea Sampler. Includes 3 each of: Acai Berry, Blueberry Superfruit, Yumberry Blackcurrant, Goji Berry Green, Mangosteen Green and Pomegranate Raspberry Green. 18 tea bags. see more...

• Which is your favorite variety from this pack? They all sound ama...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for clean tasting teas. Any suggestio... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this have a super "tea" like taste or is it more fruity? 1 Answers
Stash Superfruits Tea Sampler
  • "The tea was very refreshing and we made both hot and cold teas with the different flavors and used german rock sugar to sweeten the deal." in 8 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed the Goji Berry Green and Acai Berry, those to tasted very good and I just felt very refreshed after using the tea bags!" in 7 reviews
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
We love so many of the Stash fruit flavored teas! The majority of them are delicious! They offer a really good pick me up in the morning. We have a glass of it every morning. We typically are able to find some good flavors on sale at Ross for about 3 bucks a box, which makes them a great bargain.
Yeniffer C.
Flemington, NJ
Estos hasta el momento es mi marca de te favorita, para mi una de las más naturales que hay en el mercado. Este te de frutas es mi favorito, su empaque es de muy buena calidad y muy practico, si lo volveria a comprar porque me encantan.
Sarah F.
Tucson, AZ
I only enjoyed the fruit flavored tea from my sampler pack. I don't drink hot drinks at all so what i did was toss some water into my Kurieg to get just hot water, then I would steep my bag, then toss in a packet of Truvia, and some ice and Voila! Best fruity Iced Tea ever! The nonfruit ones didn't taste good at all doing this method, but can't fault the company for my dislike of hot teas, my husband thought they tasted fine hot. They smell amazing and taste great but careful, they stain pretty bad, still have a red splotch on my counter top from months ago. but lots of teas do that :) Good way to find one flavor you love.
Leanne H.
Tazewell, TN
I loved tea before getting this sampler but it enhanced and increased my liking for tea exponentially. I liked that this was a pretty big sampler for receiving it for free. I liked three out of six flavors a lot. I liked the Blueberry Superfruit Herbal Tea, Yumberry Blackcurrant Herbal Tea, and Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea. The other flavors were so-so in taste but I did not like the Goji Berry Green Tea. I enjoyed the tea both hot and cold as well as with a splash of honey. This sampler comes at a decent price for the amount of tea bags that come with it.
Annalee P.
THOMASTON
I could drink these all day long--the word 'superfruits' definitely hits the nail on the head. The flavors are potent, just the way I like it [then again, I never take my tea bag out of the mug--I love my tea strong]. It's hard to pick a favorite but the Black Currant and Mangosteen are delicioso! Since fall is here, I suggest picking up a box [or two] heating up some water, fill your mug with one of these and watch your favorite TV show with a blanket wrapped around you. It's so good, I bet you'll go back for another cup like I do. I'm guilty of finishing a box in a couple of days :D
Alondra R.
Kennewick, wa
I am not a big tea drinker, I try to find any reason (excuse) not to drink tea. But once I received the Stash Superfruits tea Sampler (complimentary) from Influenster I knew I had to try it out to give my feedback. Well what I discovered was that it smelt AMAZING and also it tasted amazing as well. But for non tea lovers such as myself I would recommend adding milk to your tea, and you'll love it as well. Milk+tea=LOVE it changes everything. Now I am a big tea drinker thanks to Stash and Influenster.
Dee C.
W Lake Hills, TX
I sort of puttered through my sampler, trying a different flavor every so often, and then I got to the blueberry.

THE BLUEBERRY.

Wow.

The blueberry, guys. It knocked my socks off. From inside my shoes. It's amazingly rich. It's almost creamy. Even my husband, who eschews herbal tea, has developed such a hankering for the blueberry that we have set up a subscription on Amazon for it so we can have a constant supply in the fridge of iced tea.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI
I really liked some of the Stash Tea and some of them I thought were not that great.
I think some of their fruit flavor combinations just weren't for me. The flavors I did like were very good though and had a good fruit flavor that was perfect for my iced tea.
Overall I think this is a good brand, but I just personally didn't like some of the flavor combos. I would give the brand a try in a flavor more suited to my taste because I think the actual tea is good.
Melodie S.
Stash is, hands down, my favorite brand of bagged tea. I'm a purist, and I go for loose-leaf tea whenever possible, but Stash is a good alternative. It's inexpensive (usually about $2 for a box of tea), and the flavors are quite good. I love the herbal flavors in this sampler, especially the blueberry flavor. I sometimes add a bit of sugar if I'm in the mood for a sweeter treat. I love using this brand of tea for making iced tea -- the flavors never get bitter, even if you let it steep for a long time.
Stephanie W.
Tampa, FL
I'm not huge on fruit teas, but sometimes I'll find one that I absolutely must keep around. I like being able to try a couple bags of any particular tea before buying a larger amount, as sometimes the first impression isn't the right one.

I liked all of the included teas well enough. I did end up buying larger boxes of both the Blueberry Superfruit and the Yumberry Blackcurrant. They were very tasty and not sickly sweet like some fruit teas can be.
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
What is your fav flavor and how do you make your cup?
Maria M.
Irving, TX
I've never tried Stash Teas. I usually buy Celestial Teas. I love teas with strong but subtle flavors. Is there any difference between Celestial Tea and Stash Teas?
Michelle F.
Where can you buy these besides online? Along time ago I got them at Ross but can't find them anywhere now.
Danielle C.
Which flavor is best hot and which flavor is best for iced tea?
stephanie f.
Does this have a super "tea" like taste or is it more fruity?