Stash Premium Tea Herbal Tea, Red Velvet, 18 bags uploaded by Vanna L.Stash Premium Tea Herbal Tea, Red Velvet, 18 bags uploaded by Liz L.

BY STASH TEA

Stash has been dedicated to providing premium quality teas that are 100% natural and free of artificial flavors and color. Features: 100% Natural Ingredients. Size - 18 bags Pack of 6 Ingredients: Cocoa Shells Rooibos Hibiscus Cream Cheese Flavor Caramel Flavor Vegetable Juice Color and Raspberry Flavor. Directions: To savor the full flavor of our teas bring fresh water to a rolling boil. Pour hot water directly over the tea bag in a pre-heated pot or cup. Brew 3-5 minutes or to desired taste. One tea bag makes 8 ounces of hot tea. For iced tea brew double strength. see more...

Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
A friend sent me a sample of this with a gift, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this tea! I was expecting something a bit heavier/creamier, but this is very light and herbal flavored, with just a hint of red velvet flavor. If you're expecting this to taste like a red velvet cupcake, you'll be disappointed, but it's definitely a fun twist and different from what I usually drink. I'm definitely going to purchase a box.
Karin G.
Karin G.
Maylene, AL
I am an avid tea drinker, for health benefits and for flavor. I try to stay away from carbonation and heavy caffeine content. Stash is one of my favorite brands. This red velvet tea is one i enjoy often. If you've ever eaten red velvet cake, then you know that cream cheese icing goes on top. You canvtaste the cake flavors and the cream cheese flavor in this tea. It's fairly inexpensive and yummy! I definitely recommend
Elena P.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
Good tea brand, bad tea. I bought this two years ago and still have about 12 tea bags. Didn't really like it. If you really must try it though, try putting it in hot cocoa.
Moriah B.
Moriah B.
This is a good tea... if you don't expect it to taste exactly like red velvet. I find it best with some milk or cream to enhance the flavor.
Anya R.
Anya R.
Obviously this tea isn't NEARLY as good as the real thing. But, it definitely smells really good, and I like that its caffeine-free!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
I think this is the only flavor from this brand i don't like...it tastes baddddd!!! Would not recoommed. Definitley try their other tea flavors though this is one of my favorite tea brands
Molly M.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
No, no, no, no. Sure, this sounds delicious, but it's not. We serve this at the local cafe I work at and I always tell people who order it that I will get them a new tea if they don't like it. More that 70% of the time I am getting a customer a new flavor. I am giving this a D because I have met people who liked it, although, I've had them order it once and never again. I'd say give it a try if it's free otherwise, save your money.
Liz L.
Liz L.
I was very curious about a tea flavored like red velvet. It should be either amazing or gross. I was expecting a creamy tea and that's not exactly how it tasted. The box is abandoned in my cupboard because I don't feel very inclined to have a second cup of this flavor again. But I encourage people trying it, maybe you'll like it!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Brisbane, Queensland
Considering I love red velvet almost anything i thought this was a gross tea. i have to add so much sugar to it to make it good enough to kinda taste like what I wanted but its not really worth it. the flavor is super strong and over powering.