Stash Premium Tea Herbal Tea Mango Passionfruit uploaded by Ashlie H.Stash Premium Tea Herbal Tea Mango Passionfruit uploaded by Prachi G.

BY STASH TEA

Caffeine Free A Delicately Fruity Mango Flavor With A Hint Of Passionfruit. Naturally Caffeine Free. In Many Parts Of The World, The Mango Is The Most Popular Of All Fruits.&Nbsp; In India The Mango Has Been Cultivated For Thousands Of Years And At One Time Mango Trees Were Considered Status Symbols. &Nbsp;In The 1500'S, Portuguese Traders In India Introduced The Mango To Africa.&Nbsp; From There It Spread Around The World, Reaching Brazil In The 18Th Century, And Florida And Hawaii In The 19Th Century.&Nbsp; Although The Mango Is Now Grown Around The World, India Is Still The Number One Producer. A Mango Can Range From Two To Ten Inches In Length And Can Weigh From Under A Quarter Of A Pound To Almost Five Pounds. The Skin Of The Mango Can Be Greenish Yellow, Red, Orange Or A Combination Of All These Colors.&Nbsp; The Mango Has Been So Popular Because Of Its Rich, Juicy, Sweet Flavor And Highly Aromatic Scent.&Nbsp; It Is Widely Used In Cooking And Its Juice Is An Ingredient In Many Tropical Beverages. The Passionfruit Is The Best Known Fruit Of A Group Of Flowering Herbs And Shrubs Native To Tropical Areas Of America, Asia And Australia.&Nbsp; About The Size Of A Small Egg, The Passionfruit Has A Brittle, Wrinkly Outer Shell Which Contains A Soft Orange Pulp Full Of Small Seeds. &Nbsp;Because Of All The Small Seeds, It Takes About 25 Passionfruits To Yield One Cup Of Juice. Passionfruit Has A Very Aromatic, Tropical Flavor That Makes It A Favorite Delicacy Around The World. To Create Our Mango Passionfruit Herbal Tea, We've Taken Fruity Herbs Such As Rosehips, Orange Peel, Hibiscus And Lemongrass, And Combined Them With The Naturally Sweet Flavor Of Mango And The Tropical Flavor Of Passionfruit.&Nbsp; The Result Is A Colorful And Aromatic Blend That Brews Up A Bright Red-Orange In The Cup With The Distinct, Exotic Flavor Of Fresh Mangos And Passionfruits. &Nbsp;It Is Delicious Hot Or Iced And Naturally Caffeine Free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Arrrghh the passion I have for mango is unreal, it tastes good and is one of my favourite flavour " in 1 review
  • "I drink this every morning before heading off to school." in 1 review
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love herbal and flavored teas. I bought this brand because I've never had it before and decided to try it. I love the flavor the the aroma is amazing. To sweeten it up a bit a add a teaspoon of honey and that just adds to the flavor. I do recommend this brand of you want a great tasting herbal tea.
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
I always love the ideal fruit teas because they're often not caffeinated. I like to add lemon to brighten the taste and make it resemble the original fruit flavor more.
Jourdan V.
This is by far one of my favorite teas! I drink this every morning before heading off to school. It has such a great fruity flavor and it prepares you for the day ahead. There is no caffeine which love, but it still gives your energy. I always order a bunch of boxes at a time from amazon. It is so delicious.
Lyndsey R.
Very calming scent. The taste is ok. Pretty decent. I love tea so this was fun to try in my lovewithfood box
Diana V.
I bought the mango flavored at Dds discount stores, they have been sold out. But I really enjoy this tea.
Katherine T.
Aberdeen, SD
I love this tea. Its fruity flavor is extremely delicious. I love drinking this in the morning, when I am on the go.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is one of my favorite flavors. You can really taste the mango. Very enjoyable tea and will buy again.
alyshia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Nice smell and very tasty I'm a very big tea dinker and i like the taste of this one
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
This has such a nice sweet, tropical flavor. I love it both as a warm tea and as an iced tea as well.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Love this tea! I drink this at night, and the herbal is perfect with the no caffeine.