BY STASH TEA

Exotic blend of green tea and mints, with a hint of lemon. In the bazaars of Morocco in North Africa, tea is served on a "sinya" or three legged tray, usually made of brass, plus a smaller tray which holds three boxes, one for green tea, one for mint and one for sugar.  The tea is prepared in a samovar which brews strong, highly concentrated tea.  Then it is heavily sweetened with sugar and a touch of mint.  The tea is then poured into a teapot which is elongated rather than round with a longer spout.  The tea is poured from this teapot held high in the air into small crystal glasses with brass handles. Moroccans enjoy the social ritual of making this sweet flavorful tea which goes well with their hearty lamb stew, couscous, nuts, apricots and tmar mahchi . In the 1850s during the Crimean War when British ships were banned from trading in the Baltic b see more...

• What is your favorite tea from stash?2 Answers
  • Have you ever mixed this with a bag of another stash tea?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They have so many flavors tha are all strong in flavor " in 2 reviews
  • "goes well with almond milk too." in 1 review
  • "I enjoyed it very much and my boyfriend and I just finished it off last night!" in 1 review
  • "I love their moroccan mint, and when you blend it with green tea?" in 1 review
  • "ever since I've tried it, I don't buy any other ta." in 1 review
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Green Chai, 18 more...
Heather M.
Not only is it great to drink this chai green tea, but it makes your house smell like you spent the equivalent of the national debt on air fresheners. It has 100% natural ingredients, and tastes great with just a bit of honey and nothing else. The box has a small opening so you can easily remove a tea bag without rearranging your pantry to open the box.
Gabrielle M.
This is my favorite Green Tea. I normally purchase at my local Albertsons or Trader Joe's. I am a repeat consumer and will buy again. The exterior packaging is nice. The actual tea bag is average. I would recommend to others. This is not the cheapest green tea but has the strongest flavor in the mid price range.
Grace C.
Columbia
I picked this up on sale at either whole foods or fresh market but they are usually pretty pricey, however, you are getting really good quality tea and it tastes almost fresh when you make it. I always try and grab it on sale but if you can afford it full price it is worth it!
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I've always tried this tea at restaurants or other work offices. I like my green tea plain and simple and this one always does the job. With so many varieties of tea and many competitors, I wouldn't necessarily purchase this tea. However, Stash tea is not bad either, it gets the caffeine job done.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
This green tea is my favorite. It has the traditional green tea flavor you want. The value is great. The packaging is easy to get into. I prefer this brand over other competitors. This is always on my tea cart for parties.
Kendra A.
I love a good cup of green tea. This is amazing and reasonably priced. This tea has a good flavor and pairs well with honey. I also use this in some of my facial masks.
Emily S.
Portland, OR
I drink a glass of green tea every morning, but I love the huge selection of stash teas that I can find at almost any store I go to. The flavors are yummy and aplenty, and they steep really quickly. My go to.
I love drinking tea. I have an entire cabinet full of teas that I''ve collected. This one is currently at the every front. I first encountered this tea at my uni's coffee & tea bar in the on-campus museum, where I'd do work between classes. I always grabbed this tea whenever it was available. And recently, I bought it for my household. Everyone loves it. This is one of those teas that I'll always keep in stock in my home.
Kady E.
Stash Green Tea is one of my favorite choices for Green Tea. I usually try to have at least 1 cup a day. I love the good flavor and prefer it to most other green tea options. Sometimes I will even add honey for a little bit extra something. I will always recommend this brand and this product!
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your favorite tea from stash?
Alexandria S.
Have you ever mixed this with a bag of another stash tea?