BY STASH TEA

Exotic blend of green tea and mints, with a hint of lemon. In the bazaars of Morocco in North Africa, tea is served on a "sinya" or three legged tray, usually made of brass, plus a smaller tray which holds three boxes, one for green tea, one for mint and one for sugar.  The tea is prepared in a samovar which brews strong, highly concentrated tea.  Then it is heavily sweetened with sugar and a touch of mint.  The tea is then poured into a teapot which is elongated rather than round with a longer spout.  The tea is poured from this teapot held high in the air into small crystal glasses with brass handles. Moroccans enjoy the social ritual of making this sweet flavorful tea which goes well with their hearty lamb stew, couscous, nuts, apricots and tmar mahchi . In the 1850s during the Crimean War when British ships were banned from trading in the Baltic b see more...

• What is your favorite tea from stash?2 Answers
  • Have you ever mixed this with a bag of another stash tea?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They have so many flavors tha are all strong in flavor " in 2 reviews
  • "ever since I've tried it, I don't buy any other ta." in 1 review
  • "I enjoyed it very much and my boyfriend and I just finished it off last night!" in 1 review
  • "goes well with almond milk too." in 1 review
  • "I love their moroccan mint, and when you blend it with green tea?" in 1 review
Heather M.
Not only is it great to drink this chai green tea, but it makes your house smell like you spent the equivalent of the national debt on air fresheners. It has 100% natural ingredients, and tastes great with just a bit of honey and nothing else. The box has a small opening so you can easily remove a tea bag without rearranging your pantry to open the box.
dianarah G.
Royse City, TX
stash is absolutly my favorte tea in the WORLD i can't begain compared to nothing everythink else sucks. yes it did i would drink this every day im all out though best flavor ever if you add lemon it taste like arozona tea I would buy it again It's my favorite!!
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Love stash teas so much! I always tell people if they want a good inexpensive tea to buy stash best tea out there hands down. Love that it's minty with just a hint of lemon. My husband always knows to pick some up even if it's not on the list.
Kendra A.
I love a good cup of green tea. This is amazing and reasonably priced. This tea has a good flavor and pairs well with honey. I also use this in some of my facial masks.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I am in love with this tea. I usually don't like sugar or honey in my tea but sometimes I like to put lavender honey in it and it's so soothing. I love it.
Good for your body and good for your budget. Great tasting tea at a phenomenal price. Who knew great tasting tea could be so affordable?
Chelsea B.
Macomb, MI
I love this tea. Taste great hot and cold! No need to sweeten. Definitely my go to tea in the afternoon.
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
I HAVE ONLY TRIED THIS ONCE IT WAS GOOD IT WAS FRESH SO I HAVE TO JUDGE IT ACCORDINGLY
Gabrielle M.
This is my favorite Green Tea. I normally purchase at my local Albertsons or Trader Joe's. I am a repeat consumer and will buy again. The exterior packaging is nice. The actual tea bag is average. I would recommend to others. This is not the cheapest green tea but has the strongest flavor in the mid price range.
Grace C.
Columbia
I picked this up on sale at either whole foods or fresh market but they are usually pretty pricey, however, you are getting really good quality tea and it tastes almost fresh when you make it. I always try and grab it on sale but if you can afford it full price it is worth it!
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your favorite tea from stash?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
Have you ever mixed this with a bag of another stash tea?