BY STASH TEA

100% Natural Ingredients Have your cake drink it too! Rich chocolate cherry flavors, hibiscus black tea combine to create a dessert tea with all the decadence of Black Forest Cake, without the guilt. Great on its own even more delicious with a splash of milk a touch of sugar. Explore Our World of Tea br Since 1972, Stash has been dedicated to providing premium quality teas. Stash begins with tea leaves from the world s premier tea gardens the finest herbs spices gathered from around the globe. Our master blenders combine these botanical ingredients to create unique delicious teas that are 100% natural free of artificial flavors colors. Whether you enjoy caffeine free herbal teas, green teas, black, white, oolong or decaf teas, with Stash you get a wide range of exceptional teas that have been expertly blended for full flavor in every cup.Net WT. 1.2 oz Certified Sour see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily O.
Milwaukee
This tea is delicious! It amazes me how much they make it taste like you're actually drinking cake without any added sugar, artificial flavoring, or pretty much any negative additives. The ingredients are simple, but the tea is still very tasty! I can have a great cup of tea and all I need to add is a little cream or milk.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
This is a great tea for those of us that crave chocolate but wanting to watch and or avoid the calories. Perfect product and great taste
Danesha A.
Buffalo, NY
The smell of the tea is odd at first due to the chocolate, but with a bit of honey, it is rather delicious. Great as a dessert tea.
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
This is a great tea for those craving chocolate but wanting to avoid the calories and/or the sugar.
Amanda C.
It's okay, not really sure what I expected but I'm pretty underwhelmed. There's not that much flavor in my opinion and it smells better than it tastes. Really wished that I liked it more.
Kate O.
I was excited to try this but I found it tasted strange. Nothing black forest about it. Disappointing, gave the rest to a friend to try.