BY STASH TEA

A Blend Of Top Quality Organically Grown Green Tea With Classic Flavor And Bouquet. Lightly Caffeinated And Rich In Antioxidants, This Tea Has A Beautiful Golden Color In The Cup And A Delicate, Slightly Sweet Taste. Sip Plain To Appreciate Its Flavor. Usda Organic Good For You, Good For The Earth see more...

• What is your favorite green tea?11 Answers
  • Can you tell the difference between this green tea and nonorganic?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love ginger and the flavor of this tea is great! I bought it on sale at our local fresh thyme grocery store. The flavor was great however a lot of competitors have similar flavors, I suppose I just would pick out whatever is cheaper but this is not bad at all!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Environmentalist Expert
Stash Premium Organic Green Tea Bags Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong and black tea
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
I love green tea and this brand is super delicious, doesn't take long steeping for good flavor and it doesn't cost much!
Malissa T.
Malissa T.
I love green tea. I drink this when my throat is sore. It doesn't have a high caffeine content. The ingredients of ginger, lemongrass and green tea are blended well. Stash makes great tea.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Winter Spgs, FL
Not my favorite blend of tea, but this is still a really tasty brew. The mixture of flavors all complement each other, making it a nice change from my normal Chai or green tea.
Jamiyla B.
Jamiyla B.
I was introduced to this brand of tea about three years aback and I love it. It's great on flavor and steeps very quickly. The Stash brand is very conscious of making flavors to match a delicate palate so you won't get overwhelmed by one flavor with in the tea. Lemon and lemon ginger are my personal favorites
Heather A.
Heather A.
Belcamp , MD
To me, this has an ok flavor. I have found others out there that I like more. Everyone has their own taste though and may really like it.
Renee c.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Lemon ginger tea it helps the whole body and mind! A cup of tea is perfect for any time. It's my favorite when you add honey
Sarika S.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
My favorite green tea! Very difficult to find however, normally in bulk. Fantastic flavor though! Organic too!
Christina H.
Christina H.
TACOMA, WA
Lemon and ginger are best friends! I wish the flavors were stronger but I love tea and this is definitely a good one to try
Kristine E.
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
What is your favorite green tea?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Environmentalist Expert
Can you tell the difference between this green tea and nonorganic?