BY STASH TEA

A Blend Of Top Quality Organically Grown Green Tea With Classic Flavor And Bouquet. Lightly Caffeinated And Rich In Antioxidants, This Tea Has A Beautiful Golden Color In The Cup And A Delicate, Slightly Sweet Taste. Sip Plain To Appreciate Its Flavor. Usda Organic Good For You, Good For The Earth see more...

• What is your favorite green tea?11 Answers
  • Can you tell the difference between this green tea and nonorganic?3 Answers
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
Stash Premium Organic Green Tea Bags Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong and black tea
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love ginger and the flavor of this tea is great! I bought it on sale at our local fresh thyme grocery store. The flavor was great however a lot of competitors have similar flavors, I suppose I just would pick out whatever is cheaper but this is not bad at all!
Sharyn F.
Foodie Expert
I love green tea and this brand is super delicious, doesn't take long steeping for good flavor and it doesn't cost much!
Jo B.
Clare, MI
Foodie Expert
Very good tea. Like to make biscotti and pair it worth some stash tea as a gift. Reasonably priced for organic tea!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
It's alright, not a fan of green tea though.
Carrington S.
Henrico , VA
Foodie Expert
I drink a cup or two of this daily! I love it when it's super hot. I love the Stash brands for tea. It tastes great with a bit of honey in it as well!
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Stash is a great green tea, I have found that any of the Stash Brand Tea seems fresher than most, since they are packaged seperately. I love Green Tea Hot in the afternoon for a quick pick me up, Stash is a great brand.
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
All their teas are amazing. I had the hardest time finding a good green tea. If you love bag teas I have not found a better one.
Katie H.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Stash was my starter green tea and once I started, I couldn't stop! It has made me a green tea drinker for life. Classic green tea flavor and knowing it's organic doesn't hurt either :)
Rebekah C.
Beechgrove, TN
I love green tea! This tea is light, refreshing, and healthy, especially if you spin some honey or raw sugar in with it! Perfect for those mornings you want something warm to drink but are trying to avoid coffee. Settles a tummy, and also delicious iced. I did have to take the tea bag out earlier than I normally would, because your tea begins to taste bitter if you leave it in too long.
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
What is your favorite green tea?
Alexandria S.
Environmentalist Expert
Can you tell the difference between this green tea and nonorganic?