BY STASH TEA

A Blend Of Top Quality Organically Grown Green Tea With Classic Flavor And Bouquet. Lightly Caffeinated And Rich In Antioxidants, This Tea Has A Beautiful Golden Color In The Cup And A Delicate, Slightly Sweet Taste. Sip Plain To Appreciate Its Flavor. Usda Organic Good For You, Good For The Earth see more...

• What is your favorite green tea?11 Answers
  • Can you tell the difference between this green tea and nonorganic?3 Answers
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Stash Premium Organic Green Tea Bags Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong and black tea
Rebekah C.
Beechgrove, TN
I love green tea! This tea is light, refreshing, and healthy, especially if you spin some honey or raw sugar in with it! Perfect for those mornings you want something warm to drink but are trying to avoid coffee. Settles a tummy, and also delicious iced. I did have to take the tea bag out earlier than I normally would, because your tea begins to taste bitter if you leave it in too long.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Great on flavor and steeps fast. Even when cold this tea is able to keep it's taste. The Stash brand is very conscious of making flavors to match a delicate palate so you won't get overwhelmed by one flavor with in the tea. Lemon and lemon ginger are my personal favorites
Jasmine  .
Sartell, MN
I am a huge tea fan!! I have always liked a nice green tea. This one is great!! Its always nice when your tea brews quickly when you're always on the run! and its even better when your tea bag doesn't break open leaving your tea a leafy mess! Great product, great taste, great price!
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I only drink green tea and Stash Premium Green Tea is one of the varieties I enjoy on a daily basis. As I drink 3-4 cups of caffeinated tea each day I through quite a bit and if I can find Stash in the store I will pick it up. Steep this tea for 4-5 minutes and you can taste the sweet and smoothness of the tea leaves.
Marie W.
Riverview, FL
Of course this is my opinion but I am going to be brutally honest here. Anyone who claims this as the best tea, obviously doesn't know what REAL green tea tastes like. This tea is OK and nothing more. It is nothing to rave about. I do not believe that this tea is pricey-I think the pricing is pretty typical of most teas/organic teas.
I prefer REAL green tea but maybe that's the Asian in me.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
I am a tea buff! I LOVE green tea! My favorite!!!!! I usually use loose green tea, but it can get pretty pricey. I have recently been searching for cheaper alternatives. This green tea from Stash is very tasty. It has a rich, bold green tea flavor.
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love ginger and the flavor of this tea is great! I bought it on sale at our local fresh thyme grocery store. The flavor was great however a lot of competitors have similar flavors, I suppose I just would pick out whatever is cheaper but this is not bad at all!
Becky C.
Idyllwild, CA
I love iced tea, particularly caffeinated. I drink about 64 ounces of iced tea a day and to get a healthier drink, use half of this great Stash green tea with half decaf. It keeps down the high blood pressure and tastes great.
Yesenia B.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My boyfriend honestly probably likes tea better then me and he really loves this product. I usually don't like whatever he's drinking since I consider most it to just taste like dirty water.. But this was actually really good!
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
What is your favorite green tea?
Alexandria S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Can you tell the difference between this green tea and nonorganic?