BY STASH TEA

Explore Stash's World of TeaSince 1972, Stash has been dedicated to providing premium quality teas. Stash begins with tea leaves from the world's premier tea gardens and the finest herbs and spices gathered from around the globe. Their master blenders combine these botanical ingredients to create unique and delicious teas that are 100% natural and free of artificial flavors and colors. Whether you enjoy caffeine free herbal teas, green teas, black, white, oolong or decaf teas, with Stash you get a wide range of exceptional teas that have been expertly blended for full flavor in every cup. Meyer Lemon Herbal TeaMeyer Lemons are a cross between a lemon and a mandarin orange with a slightly sweet quality - a burst of lemon flavor without the lip puckering tartness. the juice lemony taste and fragrant aroma of Meyer Lemon herbal tea is a delight any time of day, hot or iced. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bridget Q.
This is the best lemon tea I've ever had. I received it in my Goddess Provisions box for thr month of July 2016 and wow. It makes an awesome hot tea and an amazing iced tea. It's all natural too, so the refreshing taste is healthier for you! 10/10 definitely buying this in bulk if I can.
Luna G.
Milwaukie, OR
I *think* this is the lemon blossom tea with just a new name. I'm not sure but it tastes the same. This is one of my favorite teas. I drink it all of the time. This is always up in the cabinet! I'm a huge fan of lemon, hibiscus and rosehips. It's awesome to have them all in one tea. It's very lemony without the bite. Definitely recommend. A lot.
Meri P.
I just tried this tea for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was pleasantly surprised! I have now come to brew it with a little bit of black tea and it is perfect!
Kelsey M.
Lockbourne, OH
I love this tea. I drink it all the time. It's one o my favorite flavors. It has a great taste to it.
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
This tea is my favorite during cough and cold season, it's really soothing and the lemon flavor isn't overly strong or bitter.