BY STASH TEA

100% Natural Ingredients Nine Assorted Flavors Contains: 2 Acai Berry 2 Cinnamon Apple Chamomile 2 Blueberry Superfruit 2 Chamomile 2 Lemon Ginger 2 Licorice Spice 2 Mango Passionfruit 2 Peppermint 2 Wild Raspberry

Maggie G.
Maggie G.
North adams, MA
Foodie Expert
I love all of the stash teas!!!! i especially love the chai one. it comes in a red box. i found it one of these sampler boxes!! Amazing! must buy, the are very affordable!
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Love all of these! I love the sampler packs because they let me try teas I normally wouldn't buy a whole pack of. I've found some of my favorites this way!
b s.
b s.
I like the flavor of stash teas. I have tried a handful of different flavors, haven't had a bad one yet.
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
AMAZING... I am a tea lover and these sample packs are the greatest things ever! i drink for breakfast and dinner.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
Foodie Expert
I love the variety offered in this sampler, because I like to switch up the tea that I drink quite frequently. The only types I didn't like were the chamomile, and lemon ginger - but I don't blame Stash on that, I just don't like those types of tea at all.