BY STASH TEA

100% Natural Ingredients Includes An Assortment Of 9 Flavors Chai Green Fusion Breakfast Fusion Green &Amp; White Ginger Peach Organic&Nbsp;Premium Green Moroccan&Nbsp;Mint Pomegranate Raspberry Premium Green&Nbsp; Decaf Premium Green see more...

• Love chai & green tea, separately. How is the taste with both tog...2 Answers
  • I haven't really tried tea before but theres this one that i had ...1 Answers
Gabrielle Y.
Foodie Expert
Like that it's organic. Tea flavor is fairly mediocre however. Not amazing and not bad. Packaging is also a bit flimsy
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
Foodie Expert
This tea is so good! Everyday I have it I feel more energized and ready to take on the world!
Charlotte H.
I enjoyed this tea. The Chai flavor is strong and it masks the green tea, which can be good for some. Green tea can be a little much for some people.
Cathy A.
Fairfield, OH
This is a very light tasting tea and very soothing to drink. I wish they offered more organic options, but this is still a good tasting tea. The price on these is not too expensive either. Would definitely purchase again!
Michelle M.
Foodie Expert
Stash makes some of the better teas at the grocery store. Their Chai Green Tea is great to drink hot. It is flavorful & comforting. I enjoy the smell of the spices in this tea.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This stuff is really good. If you want the taste of chai tea but without the high caffeine content of black tea then this is for you. this tea is delicious i love it i have it most mornings and it really picks me up stash is a good quality brand as well and you can open the box two ways which is good for those of us who like options
Carol S.
Parsonsburg, MD
I love chai teas so I gave this a try. It's taste is more subtle than a regular chai. Tastes good with sugar or even made into a latte. Need to make sure to seep the tea long enough if making a latte. I enjoy this tea as much as any other tea.
Dallas L.
Foodie Expert
This tea is amazing! I look forward to having a cup every morning I wake up! It's my go to when I am not in the mood for coffee or out of coffee. The flavor is amazing! Put a dollop of honey in with it and its PERFECTION!
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
Love chai & green tea, separately. How is the taste with both together? Worth trying?
Regan  P.
Eureka, IL
I haven't really tried tea before but theres this one that i had that was really good once but i don't know id ill ever really like it a lot