BY STASH TEA

A superlative tea with a pale green infusion and lively fresh aroma, full of potent antioxidants. Fair Trade Certified. Our Organic Darjeeling Supreme Green tea from the Ambootia™ Estate in India has an exquisite flowery bouquet.  It brews a pale green color with a lively, distinctive green tea flavor. Darjeeling is a small resort town situated in northwest Bengal, 400 miles due north of Calcutta in the small neck of India that separates Nepal and Bhutan.  Its location at 6,500 feet provides a temperate, if rainy climate, and breathtaking views that allow the eye to travel from the scorching plains below, upward over a succession of mountains that culminate with the mighty Kanchenjunga, almost as high as Everest. Only to the western world is the name Darjeeling synonymous with superior tea.  This is because Darjeeling s mere 42,000 acres under tea cultivation see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I would definitely recommend it to others" in 1 review
Amber H.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
I like Stash green tea! It's not my absolute favorite brand but its up there. I would definitely recommend it to others
Anna L.
brooklyn, New York
Love this tea! Supper affordable and good quality. Not too strong but still has enough caffeine to get me through the day. Green tea is also high in antioxidants and so good for your skin. The flavor is strong but not overwhelming. I would recommend it to others, especially those who do not enjoy coffee but need a pick me up.
June L.
Surrey, BC
I bought this for an event a while ago and I tried one out of boredom. Everyone seems to rave about them, but I really don't see why. They are a lot pricier than average green tea but the taste of it really isn't as good as some of the cheaper stuff.