BY STASH TEA

Stash Merry Mint Organic Green Tea.
18 Tea Bags. see more...

Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
Stash Tea are really good!! I have fallen in love with their Pumpkin Spice and Merry Mint. I know there are lots of mint teas out there but this has been my favorite of them so far. I drink it hot and cold. Its a very relaxing tea and it makes me happy!
Jamie L.
Love this organic mint tea. It's rare to find caffeinated mint-flavored tea and this is a great one. Perfect for cold winter days and a fresh flavor in the summer time as well. I keep a box in my desk at work and drink daily. I would definitely buy it again!
AMANDA G.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite teas. Even though it's technically a holiday tea I enjoy it year round. I love the refreshing mint flavor that's a perfect mix of a couple different mints. Added bonus is that this or any mint tea is great for settling an upset stomach. It's actually the reason I first bought it but the yummy flavor had me buying it over and over.
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mint tea help calm the stomach and this tea is great for when you have an upset stomach. It is also nice to add two other ice teas for a minty and refreshing beverage.