Stash Invest

by Stash

How does this app work? Is it free?
Start your review of Stash Invest!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoConroe, TX
It's a horrible app with horrible and slow customer service. The design and aesthetic is nice and it is easy to use, however the random fees and overdrafts that the app cause make it impossible to save. I would not recommend it to others, and now use RobinHood!
3 months agoWest Palm Bch, FL
It's like stocks for dummies!!! Just have to be careful how you are setting up the withdrawal, you could potentially end up authorizing to get more money than intended out of your account if you aren't careful. The idea basically is to simplify stocks and invest in them little bit at a time instead of buying a whole stock
5 months agoCoppell, TX
I don't know how great this is for longterm investing and real results but it has definitely helped me save some money that I don't touch (can't touch without waiting a few days). It can be unsettling when the stock markets take a hit and you see your stash go down, but hold out and it flies back up again. The app has definitely given me some more education on investing and for that I'm grateful.  I am kinda on a personal finance journey so I do a lot of research into how I can save for my future. While I don't think I'll keep my retirement in stash, it's definitely a great short term option to save some money with the possibility of earning extra. I love the investment options available too - I can invest in companies that share the same beliefs as I do and i can invest in companies that are trying to make the world a better place. I have invested in green energy, water, gold, companies led by women, companies led by young people and Nike was first investment.
7 months agochicago
This is my favorite app of all the times! It has a 1$ fee monthly for students. I’ve done some investments, traded and just made 300$ in a couple of months. Deffinelty the best investing app I’ve come across.
3 months agoSt Petersburg, FL
I love that I can portions of a share vrs buying the whole share. Their debit card program is awesome too. Use your debit card at stores and automatically earn portions of shares from every day spending.
2 years agoIndianapolis
Easy to use application that makes someone like me who is not very familiar with stocks and trades invest! I have a portfolio with a good mix of things based on what interests me or what i think would be successful. I do not like that i cannot choose inxividual stocks, but i guess that would make things a bit more complicated for people just starting out so it's not a huge downfall. Overall i would recommend this to anyone to start a little nest.
2 years ago
Stash is awesome. I love investing, but I hate the idea of having to pick in detail or hire a financial advisor. Stash lets me learn on my own to find the right investment fits, but keeps it simple. I love that you can schedule auto-stash where you automatically add money to your account at whatever amount you want, based on your preferred frequency, down to individual investments, or just for general use. You can turn it on and off whenever in just a few clicks. If you're wanting to invest but don't think you have enough to do so, Stash will turn you into an investor at the speed you feel comfortable with.
2 years ago
Stash Invest uploaded by Isabella B.
Great way to build a savings account. This app is free, user intuitive, and super informative. If you are a new time investor, or new to personal finance...this app is a great place to start.

If you are referred by a friend you earn a $5 just for signing up. I've had this app for a little over three months; and by depositing only $20 on a monthly basis, I have already brought my portfolio up to $293.76. I definitely recommend this app.

9 months agoE Pittsburgh, PA
I’ve tried a lot of investing apps and found Stash to be the best for me. I want an app that is transparent, doesn’t cost a lot, and is backed by creative thinkers in economics. Stash hits all these needs. My investments through Stash, while nowhere near huge, are considerable. Stash has also helped me to understand how the market operates by giving me information in a way that is neither too basic or a bunch of jargon. Finally, Stash is a great starting off point for learning about the market with articles and quizzes.
7 months agoNew York
I only started it a couple of months ago, but so far, I am enjoying the ease of investing that Stash provides. I started by investing a little too much than I had planned, so set up to have some money returned, and they informed me of why I should stick with it and how it all works out. However, since it was a little more than planned, I was able to easily get the overspent amount back to my bank account. I have one industry I am putting money towards, along with a retirement account. So far, so great!