BY STASH TEA

Stash Holiday Chai Black Tea.
18 Tea Bags. see more...

Samantha B.
This is such a lovely blend for the winter season. It has the strong black tea flavor with hints of spices followed by a rum aftertaste. Love to mix in a little raw honey and milk to give it a little sweetness and a creamy texture.
Rachel R.
Wow, just wow. So much flavor in one little bag. This black teas has the perfect marriage of cinnamon, allspice, and clove. It tastes like Christmas. This is a good tea for anytime of day but I enjoy it most in the evening. I have bought this many times and will continue to buy it. It can be found in most stores but not year round.
Emily P.
Adams, MA
This is one of my favorite teas. I always but several boxes during the holiday season.  Stash did a great job of combining traditional chai flavors with the flavors of Christmas. Spicy and wonderful.
Claire L.
Pittsburgh , PA
This tastes like gingerbread! Perfect to get you in the holiday spirit! Very lovely and I really enjoyed it! I love Stash tea, really nice quality! And I am somewhat of a tea snob.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Foodie Expert
Stash has some of the most beautiful and unique holiday tea flavors and I admire them every year in the grocery store. I got the Holiday chai flavor this year and am in love with it after one cup! It is a basically a spiced black tea with gingerbread and rum flavors. I immediately tasted the cloves when drinking, followed by a rich rum flavor. I really liked this one because it feels so wintery and warmer !
Elisa M.
Foodie Expert
Loved this tea! The first thing I noticed before I even brewed it was how much it really smelled like a gingerbread cookie. Once brewed, it tasted delicious. It wasn't overpowering (I left the tea bag in while I drank it) which can sometimes be the case with Chai teas but not weak either. This tea was the perfect balance of spices, flavour and strength. The packaging is great and all tea bags are individually wrapped and sealed so there's no worry they'll open if you carry these around in your purse or bag like I do. If you like gingerbread cookies you'll love this tea!
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
Not a fan at all.

I love Chai and the Stash "regular" chai is one of my favorites. I don't know how they managed to make this blend taste like Aspartame, but that is the ONLY taste I get when sipping on this particular blend. Two thumbs down..