BY STASH TEA

Stash Caffeine Free Peppermint Herbal Tea.
20 tea bags. see more...

Madison J.
Pittsburgh
I've always enjoyed peppermint tea on chilly days or when I'm feeling under the weather. It's one of those teas that's rarely disappointing because even low quality peppermint is bursting with flavor. I'm always pleasantly surprised by the quality of Stash teas... but wow, this was not a favorite. It felt like it was missing something, even once it had steeped so long it had become cold.
Abbygale J.
Norfolk
This is the best! I love drinking tea and this is what I drink on the daily. It’s nice and refreshing. You can really taste the peppermint flavor. It’s also nice if you add a bit of honey to sweeten it up a bit. Highly recommend it!
Veronica S.
This is one of my favorite stash teas. I always keep some at home, at work, and in my purse. The smell of the tea is amazing and the peppermint is tastey. This tea is perfect for calming my stomach.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
This is the most CLEAN tasting tea that I've ever tasted. It does not have that artificial peppermint taste that some can have. This tastes JUST like pure peppermint. It's calming & relaxing, also it can help with sore throats when you aren't feeling well.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
This tea is great for when you're sick. Peppermint tea is for lease at all but also has a bold flavor. It's not too overwhelming and this can be found in almost any store. It definitely but my expectations and it had a great price point. Recommend trying this if you're not into much tea a whole lot
Keona W.
I swear by the this tea. WhenI feel my throat getting itchy, it's my go to. When I feel my nose getting stuffy, I sip and sniff. It works great for my son, as well. I would definitely recommend it especially for the flavor and price.
Rachel B.
This is a really solid, full-flavor peppermint tea at a great price. I'd say I purchase it over most brands for that reason alone. You get a good number of teabags, and the box is conveniently structured for storage in a pantry or drawer. Would definitely buy again!
angie c.
North Hollywood
There are so many flavors I love from this brand.... but the peppermint is my ultimate favorite... no other brand can come close to the this crispy and strong peppermint taste than Stash. This flavor just reminds me of winter in Oregon and that is my ultimate happy place
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
I really enjoyed these while I was pregnant and breastfeeding because they have no caffeine in them and I am a tea drinker. The peppermint flavor is not too overpowering. I always like it during Christmas time!
Meredith C.
This tea is something I drink on a near daily basis. If I'm congested? Stash Peppermint. Upset stomach? Stash Peppermint. Tea without caffeine? Stash Peppermint. Need an individually wrapped tea bag to toss in my purse? Stash Peppermint. All day, every day!
Nicole  T.
Katy, TX
Is this a good peppermint tea?
Ashley L.
Dallas, TX
Does this have an overwhelming peppermint taste?