BY STASH TEA

Stash Caffeine Free Peppermint Herbal Tea.
20 tea bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tabitha R.
I love this peppermint tea. It’s great for settling upset tummies and helping to curb nausea when needed. The flavor is excellent and not super strong. It’s also very festive if drunken in the winter season accompanied by a candy cane in a super cute mug for guests.
Madison J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've always enjoyed peppermint tea on chilly days or when I'm feeling under the weather. It's one of those teas that's rarely disappointing because even low quality peppermint is bursting with flavor. I'm always pleasantly surprised by the quality of Stash teas... but wow, this was not a favorite. It felt like it was missing something, even once it had steeped so long it had become cold.
Abbygale J.
Norfolk
This is the best! I love drinking tea and this is what I drink on the daily. It’s nice and refreshing. You can really taste the peppermint flavor. It’s also nice if you add a bit of honey to sweeten it up a bit. Highly recommend it!
Veronica S.
This is one of my favorite stash teas. I always keep some at home, at work, and in my purse. The smell of the tea is amazing and the peppermint is tastey. This tea is perfect for calming my stomach.
angie c.
North Hollywood
There are so many flavors I love from this brand.... but the peppermint is my ultimate favorite... no other brand can come close to the this crispy and strong peppermint taste than Stash. This flavor just reminds me of winter in Oregon and that is my ultimate happy place
Rachel B.
This is a really solid, full-flavor peppermint tea at a great price. I'd say I purchase it over most brands for that reason alone. You get a good number of teabags, and the box is conveniently structured for storage in a pantry or drawer. Would definitely buy again!
Katelyn G.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love peppermint tea. This one is nice and refreshing. It is a nice affordable price and it doesn’t vary in taste from the others. It has a nice box that’s easy to access the tea. I have repurchased this tea before and would purchase again.
Sydni S.
Normally Peppermint tea is overbearing but this tea is tolerable. It's not really strong but it's calming. Has a great relaxing aroma and tastes great. Very affordable ❤
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Love this peppermint tea! It's tastes so refreshing and really relaxes me. I've purchased this many times and would highly recommend it. The teas stay fresh and have great packaging. Also this brand has many other flavors available
jessica D.
Madera, CA
I am a big fan of Stash tea! I have been drinking their teas for about 10 years or so... I buy most of their tea at Winco. I drink the peppermint tea on a daily basis in the afternoon. It helps me wind down for a bit and relax from my hectic life. "Chamomile" and "camomile nights" from Stash are my favorite teas before bedtime!!! They also have "ginger peach" which is good to have when you have a sore throat or upset tummy. (Also lemon and ginger) We also drink their... green tea and chai tea.
Nicole  T.
Katy, TX
Is this a good peppermint tea?
Ashley L.
Dallas, TX
Does this have an overwhelming peppermint taste?