BY STASH TEA

Stash Caffeine Free Peppermint Herbal Tea.
20 tea bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sandra K.
This is one of my favorites peppermint teas. Many other brands I don't get a noticeable peppermint flavor. I always steep it for a minimum of 10 minutes and always add a small spoonful of sugar to sweeten it up. I always have a lot of uneasiness in my stomach and peppermint always helps to calm everything down. I drink peppermint tea daily, and this is my brand of choice.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
I {LOVE} this tea. Not only because it tastes good as a drink but it also is a refreshing replacement for a bubble bath. Put a couple of these in your bath water, and relax in a hot steamy bath. You'll feel so free and refreshed. I love this!! I recommend to anyone especially since the price is right.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I love Stash Tea, but this is one of the weakest peppermint teas I have ever tried. It is good - and settles my stomach - but it has to steep for about 15 minutes to get as strong as I like it.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I always have Stash Peppermint available. I watch for the sales, occasionally I see a coupon for Stash too. The other tea selection may rotate, but this one is always available at my house.
Anna P.
Louisville, KY
I love this brand and this tea. Great flavor with a wonderful price point. I buy a few boxes and drink them all winter long.
Kristine H.
Bloomsburg, PA
Love my stash tea especially right when i wake up. Its part of my morning routine!
Madison J.
Pittsburgh
I've always enjoyed peppermint tea on chilly days or when I'm feeling under the weather. It's one of those teas that's rarely disappointing because even low quality peppermint is bursting with flavor. I'm always pleasantly surprised by the quality of Stash teas... but wow, this was not a favorite. It felt like it was missing something, even once it had steeped so long it had become cold.
angie c.
North Hollywood
There are so many flavors I love from this brand.... but the peppermint is my ultimate favorite... no other brand can come close to the this crispy and strong peppermint taste than Stash. This flavor just reminds me of winter in Oregon and that is my ultimate happy place
Rachel B.
This is a really solid, full-flavor peppermint tea at a great price. I'd say I purchase it over most brands for that reason alone. You get a good number of teabags, and the box is conveniently structured for storage in a pantry or drawer. Would definitely buy again!
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
This is the most CLEAN tasting tea that I've ever tasted. It does not have that artificial peppermint taste that some can have. This tastes JUST like pure peppermint. It's calming & relaxing, also it can help with sore throats when you aren't feeling well.
Nicole  T.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
Is this a good peppermint tea?
Ashley L.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Does this have an overwhelming peppermint taste?