BY STASH TEA

Stash Decaf Tea Chai Spice. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
These are very nice tasting teas for a pretty low price! I purchased these at Walmart about a month ago and would definitely eat them again. The spices are nice and are strong not weak which is nice.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
I love this decaf chai! I love drinking a sweet, milky chai at night after dinner, but it's so difficult to find decaf chai. This one is inexpensive and easy to find. Highly recommend.
Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Although it's great to have a decaf Spice Tea, I find that this mix contains a lot of cloves. I generally stick it in with a decaf black tea bag to balance out the taste. I would say that at my local HEB you can find it for about 3.50, so I'd say it's about average in value.
Krista T.
Foodie Expert
I am a Chai lover. Stash brand Chai Spice in decaf is a fair option. I must say that I take this tea with a bit of milk and brown sugar. It's really good in the evening while relaxing with a good book.
Lizzy c.
I have a hole three cubbords dedicated to box's of tea and I got into stash tea about a year ago and I wouldn't say it is my all time fave but it is a very good quality tea I just haven't ventured into them as much.
Christina K.
Brisbane, Queensland
Granted to drink this tea I have to add a fair amount of sugar but it is one of my absolute favorites and I would bug so many more boxes if i could drink it all.
Bobbi-Jo M.
Warren , MB
Foodie Expert
This is such a deceiving tea! It smells so amazing and spicy but I did not like this tea, it had a weird after flavor. So I passed this on to my mom.
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
Foodie Expert
I always have a box of this around. it's my go to tea on a chilly rainy day