BY STASH TEA

Stash Decaf Tea Vanilla Chai Tea Bags. see more...

Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Mmmm.  I am a tea addict, especially when the fall comes around, and Chai is always my favorite flavor.  Because of that, I'm on the lookout constantly for new varieties to try.  This vanilla chai is delicious.  It has the right amount of spice and complexity with a hint of sweetness.  So good
Lauren J.
There is a beautiful castle located on the island, which I live. It is one of my favorite places in existence. I went for a tour one day and there was complimentary tea. This was one of the options. Being the chai drinker that I am, I of course went with this option. It was the best tea that I've ever had. I don't know if being in a castle made it better, but it was so good.
Kellsie G.
San Bernardino, CA
This tea is GOOD! I love spiced teas, and this flavor does not disappoint! Usually I like the chai latte mixes, but this is a nice decaf and healthy alternative. The value is so-so, but Stash is definitely a better deal than Tazo tea, which is SO much more expensive! I definitely would recommend this tea. Yum!
amy s.
I am nnot usually a fan of chai tea but I love this! The hints of vanilla make it smooth. None of the flavors overpower the others. They blend nicely. I always pour a bit of almond milk in =)
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I love chai, I could drink it all day...well, I do. Which is why I bought the decaf chai to drink before bed. The vanilla flavor isn't too overpowering, which I like. It needs to be steeped for about 5 minutes, I recommend covering it while doing so.
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA
So delicious! Served cold or hot, I personally love to pour hot coffee in a cup and steep two bags of this with a little bit of creamer, it's a sweet easy treat.
Savannah L.
Eureka, CA
I absolutely love chai...and this stuff is super good. I usually get mine from Walmart and it's not too pricey. So delicious. I usually put a little honey and sugar in it or some creamer 😀
Elise F.
I like this brand's balance of the vanilla and the chai spices. It goes really well with milk in it, but the downside is they tend to be a little pricier.
Rhiannon G.
I love this vanilla chai tea! It is tasty and so nice to relax with while reading a book. Stash is a great brand I like for Chai tea!
Victoria  D.
Love chai tea. Great to have in the winter time. Great with milk too. This brand of vanilla chai is perfect!