BY STASH TEA

A naturally decaffeinated version of our popular Chai Spice. Now you can enjoy our Chai any time of day. For our decaffeinated teas we use an advanced, completely natural European process. This process removes 99.5% of the caffeine leaving the tea... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosariio C.
Best tea ever not to mention chai spice is one of mi fave flavors and now for winter is just so perfect super affordable and the little bags are just perfect to take anywhere I highly recommend it 😁😁
Kristie  B.
I've tried this tea before and I loved it! I don't drink caffeine so when I saw there was a decaf... I died. So good!
Ava V.
Le Roy, NY
I love this flavor of tea! It is perfect for fall. I add in a packet of sweet n low and some almond milk and it is a perfect drink! I usually end my night with this because it is decaf. I recommend dipping a crunchy granola bar or biscotti in it!!
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
Best chai tea ever!! I have gotten a lot of my coworkers to try this tea because it is comparable to the starbucks but less expensive. I always have some of this at my work drawer and always share with coworkers
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
The best chai tea everrr. I steep two tea bags at a time and then add some almond milk, coriander, cinnamon and mayple syrup. So yum!
Anna T.
I love these. I'll steep them until they get very very strong, and then I mix in cream or milk for my friends who want a chai latte.
Bri🐘🌱🍉 C.
Morgantown, WV
I love the cinnamon flavor in this tea, but sometimes it can be over powering if it is steeped too long.
Brooke H.
As a tea fanatic I was very impressed to try this. I would say that I like the vanilla chai better but both are SO good. I was impressed because you get a good amount for the price and the flavor of the tea is a good medium between overbearing and barely there
Ellie H.
Port alberni, BC
Tasty and quite spicy for a chai. Couldn’t tell that it’s decaf though which is nice. Brews quickly and tastes good with or without milk. Usually on sale so good value.