Stash Decaf Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Fabiana C.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Decaf Chai Spice Tea: Decaf tea Kosher see more...

Amanda H.
Belding, MI
This tea is perfect for a cold winter day or night! It almost feels naughty and overindulgent to drink this tea! Put a splash of vanilla Silk soymilk in with it and its like dessert!
Fabiana C.
Miami
Foodie Expert
Is it your TEA TIME? #teatime I loooooove all kind of teas!!! I am number 1 fan of this brand, and of course chai tea is my best option. It is a combination of amazing flavors. Nice packaging and very colorful! I also bought two different flavors for one of my friends for her birthday and she was very happy!!!!!  Stash Decaf Chai Spice Tea
Kim W.
Foodie Expert
The Stash Decaf Chai Spice Tea is a great alternative to decaf green tea for unwinding after a long day. I personally add a touch of sugar while its still hot and then finish it off with a touch of half and half or milk. The fragrant smell is just beautiful.
Karyn D.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my Stash Chai spice tea both hot and cold Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea
Alisa K.
Port aux Basques
Love the flavour and smell. It brings me in the fall mood and I know Halloween is near. I’m a repeat consumer. Buy this product regularly. It’s bold flavour makes it better then other brands. I will buy this product again.