BY STASH TEA

Do to safety reasons, food may not be returned for any reason. All food sales are final see more...

Belle L.
Belle L.
California
I'm normally not a big fan of Chamomile. I only drink it just to make me sleep better. Compared to other brands, Stash has a really good quality of tea. It smells nice, and taste right.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Foodie Expert
Comforting. I use it when I get a sore stomach and Its very soothing. Its a must have and one of my favorites .
Chrystal H.
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
I'm very fond of herbal teas, especially since I can no longer tolerate much caffeine.
The chamomile is great because it has some soothing properties, like an natural anti-inflammatory effect that is helpful for a sore throat or after a very active day.

I board dogs for a living, and if I have tense or nervous guests, I add one cup of chamomile tea to the gallon dog fountain water. The smell and taste have a mild soothing effect on the dogs!

Stash has a good taste, are sealed in the foil bags, and have nice long strings.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Athens, GA
Foodie Expert
This is a great chamomile tea! It may not be as deep of a flavor as some higher priced teas, but for the price, the quality is very good.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Foodie Expert
I love stash tea. Chamomile hot tea is one of my favorites. This is a great tea to help you relax before bedtime.
Maya R.
Maya R.
I love this tea it is super good! It's very calming and is perfect to drink right before bed:)
May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This is great for the kids or if you want to go the decaf route. My daughter especially loves it for the tea parties, if you can find the lemon chamomile flavor, even better!
Nisha P.
Nisha P.
Washington, DC
I love love love this tea. I usually drink it at night time and it definitely helps me sleep a little better. It also has a really great taste, especially with a little bit of honey in it.
Ciera A.
Ciera A.
Belton, TX
This tea is great for sore throats! I use this every night that I have a rough day of singing!! Especially during allergy season!
As seen in the pictures...I recommend mixing apple cider vinegar with is to experience faster results. This remedy is a singers best friend! ...Or anyone who uses there voice a lot!:) I don't recommend using a lot of apple cider vinegar though, because of the strong taste!
For 8oz
1 tea packet
1 cap of apple cider vinegar

For 10oz
2 tea packets
1 1/2 caps of apple cider vinegar

I hope this remedy helps! It's been a blessing for me!
(I also highly recommend any stash tea products)