BY STASH TEA

Do to safety reasons, food may not be returned for any reason. All food sales are final see more...

Jessica M.
My favorite chai tea! Great spice to it and smells awesome as soon as you open it. Steeps perfectly in about 4 minutes and I love how it pairs with a little cinnamon honey and vanilla almond milk. Definitely a fall pick me up for those cozy days.
Cassie B.
Columbia, MO
Stash makes the best bagged chai. It hits the spot all throughout the winter months, and in warmer weather I choose to ice it! Whenever I'm not able to make my own fresh chai, I reach for Stash's version. Affordable and delicious, I always keep it around.
Sydney C.
goleta, CA
I love this Chai Tea. This is the only Chai tea I buy. I like how it's not too spicy and is very floral. It is very good alone or with milk or condensed milk. It is also very inexpensive for how much you get. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Micheala S.
Chester
Flavorful tea that is great hot or cold. Easily drinkable with no aftertaste. Love the great price point and all the samplers provided on their website. You can get as much or as little tea as you want.
Shelby B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this tea. Usually I need to add milk to my chai tea but this doesn’t need it. It has a good flavor and it’s strong enough but no so strong it’s overpowering. It’s a good price too I love this brand.
Teryn L.
Heber Springs
MY FAVORITE TEA. MY FAVORITE CHAI TEA. Not too much spice. It's a perfect balance. I've used this to replace coffee in the mornings.
Ashton M.
Bozeman
I love Stash tea, it's great quality has a wonderful flavor. It's not too expensive but that doesn't mean that it sacrifices its quality.
Ashley R.
I love black tea and this is one of my favorite chai/ black teas! It's not too strong and has a lot of flavor still.
Anna D.
Edmonton
I love chai tea for the winter and fall months of the year. This kind is perfectly spiced, I like how strong the cinnamon pulls through when you steep it as cinnamon is my absolutely favorite. I like spicy chai teas, more bold and strong rather than subtle. And this one is perfect
Emily R.
Vancouver, BC
I am a certified tea granny and this is my go-to tea. I drink it pretty much every morning. Love the bold, strong flavour that a chai should have. The packaging is nice and neat and I will most likely buy this product for as long as they sell it.