Stash Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags Herbal Tea Sampler - 18 CT uploaded by Mary R.Stash Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags Herbal Tea Sampler - 18 CT uploaded by Mary R.Stash Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags Herbal Tea Sampler - 18 CT uploaded by Mary R.
4 colors available

BY STASH TEA

Stash Caffeine Free Herbal Herbal Tea Sampler Tea Bags.
Herbal tea sampler.
Caffeine free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mary R.
Mary R.
Foodie Expert
Like all of Stash's products these are great teas. In this assortment I pretty much like them all except the licorice spice. That is definitely an acquired taste! The cinnamon apple is nice but not very strong. The peppermint is pretty strong - great mint flavor. The 4 fruit flavors all have a good flavor. And the lemon ginger is great to settle your stomach. The chamomile tastes like chamomile tea typically does, nice and smooth.

This is a good selection of a variety of herbal teas. I like to keep them at work so I have something for the afternoon when I don't want any caffeine.
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
So many delicious teas I never knew I liked. I'd only ever tried earl grey and green tea, the basic stuff, before I picked up this box on a whim. Turns out peppermint tea is a new favorite!
Nijah H.
Nijah H.
Stash Strawberry Pomegranate herbal tea is delicious! Wonderful fruit taste, I was skeptical of the strength of the pomegranate however it made a delightful blend. I will continue to try this brand of teas.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Renton, WA
This is one of the best teas I've ever sampled and I'm so glad they put this into a Herbal Tea Sampler because it's nice to have and try the different kinds of teas that Stash teas make's.Great tasting tea!
Brittaney M.
Brittaney M.
Holland , MI
Foodie Expert
This tea is amazing. I love the flavor, the first time I tried it I fell in love.
Catrina V.
Catrina V.
Cleveland, OH
This tea is delicious. We store it in my office and it has a nice taste but not too overwhelming. Always gives me a nice boost of energy without being too much