Stash Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags Herbal Tea Sampler - 18 CT uploaded by Mary R.Stash Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags Herbal Tea Sampler - 18 CT uploaded by Mary R.Stash Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags Herbal Tea Sampler - 18 CT uploaded by Mary R.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Caffeine Free Herbal Herbal Tea Sampler Tea Bags.
Herbal tea sampler.
Caffeine free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Whisper A.
Elko, NV
Stash is so good. I have tried chai tea but didn't know how I felt about these other flavors. The sampler was a great way for me to try before I committed to a whole box of one flavor.
Catalina U.
Boston, MA
On a rainy cold afternoon, this is a must-have. It has an amazing taste and no caffeine that will affect your sleep that night. It's great also to help settle your stomach when you have cramps or had too much to eat. I would buy this again. Stash Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags Herbal Tea Sampler - 18 CT
Mary R.
Like all of Stash's products these are great teas. In this assortment I pretty much like them all except the licorice spice. That is definitely an acquired taste! The cinnamon apple is nice but not very strong. The peppermint is pretty strong - great mint flavor. The 4 fruit flavors all have a good flavor. And the lemon ginger is great to settle your stomach. The chamomile tastes like chamomile tea typically does, nice and smooth.

This is a good selection of a variety of herbal teas. I like to keep them at work so I have something for the afternoon when I don't want any caffeine.
Karen M.
Renton, WA
This is one of the best teas I've ever sampled and I'm so glad they put this into a Herbal Tea Sampler because it's nice to have and try the different kinds of teas that Stash teas make's.Great tasting tea!
Priscilla B.
So many delicious teas I never knew I liked. I'd only ever tried earl grey and green tea, the basic stuff, before I picked up this box on a whim. Turns out peppermint tea is a new favorite!
Nijah H.
Stash Strawberry Pomegranate herbal tea is delicious! Wonderful fruit taste, I was skeptical of the strength of the pomegranate however it made a delightful blend. I will continue to try this brand of teas.
Catrina V.
Cleveland, OH
This tea is delicious. We store it in my office and it has a nice taste but not too overwhelming. Always gives me a nice boost of energy without being too much
Kerrie S.
Seattle, WA
Great tea company which provides many flavors for anyone in the market for tea. I am very fond of their raspberry flavor which always is delightful.
jasmine a.
Baltimore
Review for: Tea Bags 0.98 oz; 28 g more...
I love a good cup of tea and this never disappoints just steep sip and relax your cares away
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
This tea is amazing. I love the flavor, the first time I tried it I fell in love.