BY STARZ / ANCHOR BAY

I am so proud that you have chosen to have me as your teacher and design your healthiest body. I have dedicated over a decade to creating the tools, movements, and prescriptions to keep your muscles awake and alert and be able to give you the body you desire. No one in fitness has ever created the collection of content that the "Tracy Anderson Method" delivers to you. With this program, your results will never plateau or fail you like any fitness programs you may have tried in the past. This is the first "Tracy Anderson Method" DVD and is a great introduction to the Method and the muscular structure workouts that you will be completing while on the Method. I recommend that you begin with this DVD first and that you use this workout to wake up your muscles, invigorate your body, and build up your stamina as you gain strong fundamentals in the Method. I offer a lot of advice in the commentary throughout the workout and it is a really comprehensive overview of the the Method and an excellent starting point for any level of ability. You should do this DVD for at least 1 month or until you have mastered the entire workout and feel you have gained strength to move to the next level. This DVD should be used in conjunction with the "Tracy Anderson Method Trampoline Cardio" DVD. The goal of all of my DVDs is for you to become strong enough to begin Metamorphosis, which is customized by your specific body type and what all of my clients do. This is where the magic begins but it is very beneficial to learn the basics of the Method with this mat DVD first. It is crucial that you don't stay on one of my programs too long because then the workout stops working for you and we will lose the hard work and momentum towards your goals. I am so excited to begin this transformation with you! Love, Tracy. see more...

Starz / Anchor Bay Starz Tracy Anderson Method-mat Workout [dvd]
  • "Love This To get u pumped and to workout hard and dance and to lose weight fast😍 U will Love this video 😄" in 1 review
  • "This is such a good work out I really enjoyed it so much i didn't even notice the time just fighting by totally worth the buy " in 1 review
Kerri D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I’ve tried the Tracy Anderson method and would give it a seven out of 10 I used it every day and it’s very effective for ballerina ballet type style workout plan it really focuses on the smaller muscles I was overall satisfied I would recommend this to people looking for a more lean long muscle rather than bulky
Elizabeth W.
Palatine, IL
This video doesn't seem difficult at first, but it does burn. My only qualm with her method is that she talks about accessory muscles, which you aren't going to work without also working major muscles. But overall, still a decent video to add to a rotation/ switch things up.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Tracy Anderson method is absolutely amazing. It's really hard and you need to work up to being able to master some of the moves. It works every muscle and you will be sore. It has a Pilates dance kind of vibe to it. One part of it is dance cardio and you will be sweating.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I really enjoy this workout. It's easy to keep up with and fun. I will say she's off on her reps if you pay attention. Sometimes the camera shoots at weird angles and you can't see exactly what she's doing.
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
Tracy Anderaon's mat workout is my all time favorite workout ever! The moves make you feel beautiful while you are doing them. They are so graceful. The music is to die for and really halos with the feel of the video, and Tracy is just so dang cute! She explains then moves better than in other videos too, which is helpful. And when done consistently, I noticed huge improvements in my body, especially my arms.
Lauren R.
Saint Peters, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think a lot of fitness people rag on Tracy Anderson, but her workouts are tough without needing a lot of equipment or heavy dumbbells. It's amazing! I love the inclusion of dance into her method. I feel like I'm getting a great workout and targeting muscles that so many other fitness DVDs ignore - or don't get worked as hard.
Alyssa K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
A Tracy Anderson Classic! This is such a great workout! Be ready to sweat, work your muscles in a different way, and see results! You will need a chair, 3lb. hand weights, and a mat. Do this workout 4-6 times a week for best results!
Erika M.
San Antonio, TX
Love, love, love this dvd!! The arm workout is killer!! Great overall body workout without having to use too much space, weights or equipment.
Erika P.