BY STARZ / ANCHOR BAY #82 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Join Pussycat Dolls creator and world-famous choreographer Robin Antin for the sexiest, most glamorous and fun dance workout you've ever done! Along with the Girls from the Pussycat Lounge Review, Robin will show you simple but striking signature dance moves to hit Pussycat Dolls' songs that will help you move with confidence and dance your way to a lean and beautiful body. So if you're ready to achieve the slim, sleek, toned physique of a dancer and feel fierce while you're doing it, this is the puuurrrfect workout! Featuring Lead Singer Nicole Scherzinger in a dance performance. Behind-the-Scenes Footage, Interviews. Dance to "Don't Cha" and "Buttons"; Special Burlesque-Style Dance; "A Look Behind the 'Pussycat Dolls Workout'". see more...

Starz / Anchor Bay Starz Pussycat Dolls Workout [dvd]
  • "Im not sure if this helps with weight loss bc I do two other workout dvds in addition to running." in 1 review
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
I had so much fun doing this workout. Honestly it just feels like you are dancing. The moves are so sexy. I love the feeling I get from doing this video. I feel like I'm on stage with all eyes on me. The moves have your whole body working out. It is a great workout all together.
Kay S.
This is a fun workout dvd. I'm not sure if this helps with weight loss bc I do two other workout dvds in addition to running. I bought it bc I love to dance and thought it would just be a fun alternative to when I was bored with my usual workouts.
This is such a fun workout DVD. It had me pouring sweat and sending those pounds. It makes you feel sexy and feel good about yourself. I definitely recommend it.. Buy buy buy.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this workout dvd! One of my favorites! It's so much fun and it has you sweating ! Plus, you get to feel sexy..definitely a self esteem booster!
Ariella A.
Kissimmee, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This workout is good and so effective. I had fun just doing these workouts and I felt sexy afterwards! Great workout! Go get it now!
Megan B.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this workout. It is fun and you get so into it that you really don't realize you are working out.
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Wanna become a great dancer and get I. Shape doing it. Yes!! Well here ya go . Do yourself at home
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I wasn't the biggest fan of this one. It is not really a workout it is more like a dance dvd. to learn a routine
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is in this DVD? I would love if Nicole was in here and are the workouts from the original PCD dance videos ?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do they teach you there dance moves or is it a exercise workout?
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does it work , effective?