BY STARZ / ANCHOR BAY #26 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Prepare your body for battle! In this workout, Billy Blanks(R) brings you the ultimate in body sculpting with intense Tae Bo(R) cardio. Strengthen, tone and define your upper body like never before as you burn fat in this powerful, total body Tae Bo(R) workout. Transform your entire shape with explosive movements and chisel your arms, back and shoulders to a whole new level. Get ready to feel the burn and feel the POWER as you punch your way to a fitter you with "Tae Bo(R) Power". Bonus Workout: Get your midsection fighting fit with "Billy's Power Abs". see more...

stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
I remember doing Tae bo the video cassette with my best friend my mom back in 2001and how I lost alots of weight with this workout DVD. Now I'm back at it again and this time I am using Tae Bo the power within and I'm gonna tell you it's was the best choice I made. I feel like I will definitely loose weight with this dvd workout. No one will be disappointed with Tae Bo the power within!!!!!!!
Erica H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh My God! This takes me back lol. We got to do taebo a few times in middle school gym class and those were some of my favorite days! I thought we were so cool doing "martial arts" and I remember feeling like a "grown up" lol! As far as the actual product its self I really dont know if it was good or not since I never did it outside of those random gym classes!
Zehra H.
I used to do Tae Bo tapes religiously in middle and high school! I really enjoyed these workouts, and still think back on them fondly. I recently tried a couple of his newer DVDs, but didn't feel the workouts were as effective due to the convoluted choreography.
Alyssa G.
Arvin, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
His movies have always been my go to when I'm trying to lose weight they have always worked for me. There was one summer when I did this video every morning 6 days a week and I had lost so much weight, if u get past the embarrassment like I had and actually do everything correctly it will work!
Dayshawnda A.
Bedford Hts, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
His workout videos are good, he focuses a lot on stamina. I haven't tried any of his newer videos but Billy Banks was the first exercise crazy before anyone else!
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like working out with Billy Blanks he is very motivating and upbeat and knows how to keep you going....
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I haven’t done Taebo in years...but as a kid I loved popping this in the VCR and trying the workouts
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This helped me lose 50lbs 3 years ago. Really awesome dvd and it gives you a really intense workout.
Jeanette P.
prince george
I used to work out with my mom with this. It's nice because it has options for you if you need an easier routine also advanced movements if it's to easy
Madihah N.
Brampton, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Works every part of your body
Love it
Stick to it and you'll be amazed by the gradual changes in your body's