BY STARZ / ANCHOR BAY

John B.
John B.
Independence, Mo
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite movies of all time. has a great story, Jamie foxx and Gerard did well together in this one.
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Pop Culture Expert
I have to say this is one of my FAV movies! This movies is so suspenseful and full of puzzled moments that you have to piece together hoping to figure out what is going on. It keeps you on your toes. But it's an awesome movie! I would recommend watching it. I loved it!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hialeah, FL
This is such a smart bad ass action movie. They actors, the plot, and the action was amazing! Highly Recommended!
Arabellys H.
Arabellys H.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is an amazing movie from beginning to end. Jaime Foxx is a great actor and in this movie he is phenomenal. I think this is a good suspense movie.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This is seriously one of the best movies out there! I was hooked right from the start. The way it was all planned was amazing; I was so captured because I really wanted to know how it was happening! Great movie and amazing cast!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
A great revenge movie. Perfectly planned out and detailed. This movie is full of action and definitely for a mature audience.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great action packed movie with lots of twists and turns. You won't be disappointed if you watch it.
Allesa W.
Allesa W.
Los Angeles, CA
Was this a really good movie ?
ambresha t.
ambresha t.
What your favorite part
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Who else thought Jamie played an awesome role in this movie