Starz / Anchor Bay Law Abiding Citizen

by Starz / Anchor Bay

Who else thought Jamie played an awesome role in this movie
What your favorite part
Was this a really good movie ?
Start your review of Starz / Anchor Bay Law Abiding Citizen!
How would you rate this product?
Hamilton, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this movie. It has some pretty amazing actors in it, and it is jammed packed with action. It is definitely worth watching.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite movies! Action-packed from beginning to end! There are plot twists that you won't see coming just such an exciting movie
Denton, TX
This is one of the best movies ive ever seen. its so intricate and the plot twist is crazy. the acting is on point, and is just amazing
Terrell, TX
A great revenge movie. Perfectly planned out and detailed. This movie is full of action and definitely for a mature audience.
Fieldale, VA
A very entertaining movie. I have watched this three or four times. It is in my personal DVD collection. A keeper for sure.
Mchenry, IL
I thoght this movie was really good. It kept me on the edge of my seat and kept me entertained from beginning to end.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great movie that definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat with all the unexpected twists in the plot.
Miami Lakes, FL
This is such a smart bad ass action movie. They actors, the plot, and the action was amazing! Highly Recommended!
Independence, Mo
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite movies of all time. has a great story, Jamie foxx and Gerard did well together in this one.
This movie is crazy good! Action packed throughout the movie and of course i have such a crush on Gerald <333