BY STARZ / ANCHOR BAY

Beth C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really enjoy this suspense/action/thriller. Both actors play their roles to a T and are so fun to watch and love the twists they have in the plot that keep you guessing until the end.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
A very entertaining movie. I have watched this three or four times. It is in my personal DVD collection. A keeper for sure.
Breanne B.
Gerard... what a hunk! Great suspense mystery with a twist! One of my favorite movies I own!
ambresha t.
This is a great movie. when i first watched it i was confused why he was doing what we has doing . than i watched it again and it all made since . if you never seen it . you need to
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Pop Culture Expert
Great movie if you like action this is you and it's twisted so pay attention love the movies
Chrissy B.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite movies! Action-packed from beginning to end! There are plot twists that you won't see coming just such an exciting movie
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
I thoght this movie was really good. It kept me on the edge of my seat and kept me entertained from beginning to end.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great movie that definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat with all the unexpected twists in the plot.
Elezcia S.
This movie was so intense, but in a good way. It always kept me on the edge of my seat ready to keep watching
karley s.
McHenry, IL
This is easily my favorite movie. It is full of action and drama. It keeps me on my feet with all the suspension. The story line is great. It is one of those movies that i will continue to watch over and over again. I don't think i will ever get sick of it.
Allesa W.
Los Angeles, CA
Was this a really good movie ?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Who else thought Jamie played an awesome role in this movie
ambresha t.