BY STARZ / ANCHOR BAY

karley s.
Mchenry, IL
This is easily my favorite movie. It is full of action and drama. It keeps me on my feet with all the suspension. The story line is great. It is one of those movies that i will continue to watch over and over again. I don't think i will ever get sick of it.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I have to say this is one of my FAV movies! This movies is so suspenseful and full of puzzled moments that you have to piece together hoping to figure out what is going on. It keeps you on your toes. But it's an awesome movie! I would recommend watching it. I loved it!!
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is seriously one of the best movies out there! I was hooked right from the start. The way it was all planned was amazing; I was so captured because I really wanted to know how it was happening! Great movie and amazing cast!
Beth C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really enjoy this suspense/action/thriller. Both actors play their roles to a T and are so fun to watch and love the twists they have in the plot that keep you guessing until the end.
ambresha t.
This is a great movie. when i first watched it i was confused why he was doing what we has doing . than i watched it again and it all made since . if you never seen it . you need to
Julia E.
This is my all time favorite movie. Gerard Butler is an incredible actor and the movie is completely mind-blowing. If you like justice and suspense, you have to watch this movie.
Ahlem D.
Great suspenseful movie! Will have your eyes never taken from the screen. Jamie Fox is really great in this film & he doesn't fail. You couldn't guess a thing!
Danielle M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my all time favorites! The cast is great and it is full of action. It does have some very intense scenes and is very sad but its worth watching.
MK J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was intense and entertaining movie. I was very shocked at the end. It’s really good and keeps you guessing through the whole thing. I recommend watching.
Arabellys H.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is an amazing movie from beginning to end. Jaime Foxx is a great actor and in this movie he is phenomenal. I think this is a good suspense movie.
Allesa W.
Los Angeles, CA
Was this a really good movie ?
ambresha t.
What your favorite part
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Who else thought Jamie played an awesome role in this movie