BY STARWEST BOTANICALS

Aromatherapy is the use of pure essential oils, which are potent and concentrated extacts of leaves, flowers, fruits, spices, roots, and woods. These complex, highly fragrant substances have a powerful effect through our sense of smell. They can influence our moods, emotions, and memories, as well as purify the air and create a pleasing environment. Our sense of well-being can be enhanced with the pleasures of aromatherapy. Safe, portable, easy-to-use, and completely silent. This compact electric Aromatherapy Diffuser plugs in anywhere so you can enjoy the therapeutic benefits of aromatherapy every day. Completely silent, the electric heating element eliminates the need for a noisy fan so you can sleep or relax comfortably and quietly. see more...

• Just here for my badge...Same 1 Answers
  • Does this product have a timer?No 2 Answers
  • How long will this run? Also does it ...Nope 1 Answers
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
New York (Currently)
This particular aromatherapy diffuser has been my favourite purchase so far. It is definitely value for money and has been my life line in my relaxation and health. I highly recommend to other aromatherapy enthusiasts.
Neeley B.
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
Oil diffusers are so great for aromatherapy. With my diffuser I have noticed a serious positive increase in effectiveness of my essential oils
Dana P.
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Aromatherapy is a great thing. This product is awesome. I really enjoyed using it and it worked well.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
I cannot stress enough how amazing this product, and aromatherapy is. It helps ease symptoms that medications can't. I was skeptical before I tried it, but this diffuser is top notch for an affordable price. It doesn't work with some of the more concentrated oils which can be frustrating when purchasing oils, but I've never had a problem with it other than that!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Winnipeg , MB
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a few diffusers around the house one in every room practically and this one is decent I don't feel like it's as good as my sage diffuser!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Does this product have a timer?
Nazareth P.
Nazareth P.
London
Just here for my badge...
Halie H.
Halie H.
How long will this run? Also does it turn off automatically?